12

SCOTT

I drove over to Mitch's apartment the next day. I hadn't really thought of what I was going to say, but I also knew if I planned something out I would immediately forget it when I went to speak.

I knocked on Mitch's door, "Who is it?" He asked from the other side.

"It's Scott." He opened the door.

"Hi Scott. Come in." I went in and grabbed his hand, pulling him to the couch.

"I need to talk to you."

"About what?"

"My feelings. For, you."

"Oh. I see."

"You don't have a boyfriend, do you?"

"Nope. I'm a single Pringle." He chuckled in the cutest way and I smiled back at him.

"Good. I just wanted to tell you, I broke up with Alex yesterday after I left here."

"Scott. Why?"

"Because I don't like him as much as I thought."

"What's your point here? You said you came to talk about your feelings, about me."

"I did. I'm getting there. It's just, I knew I couldn't love him, because I have feelings for you."

"Feelings?"

"Yes. Ever since the day I met you, I knew. I knew that I was meant to move schools and to meet you. I believe that I was meant to meet you because we're meant for each other." I sighed. It felt good to tell him that but I knew he didn't feel the same way.

"Sco-"

"I understand if you don't feel the same way. I just needed you to know."

"No. That's not it. I've just only been with one guy my whole life."

I hung my head. Travis, "I know." I sighed.

"But that doesn't mean I can't change that."

I looked up at him, "What?"

"I like you too, Scott. I obviously didn't feel this way when I met you, but I started to have feelings when we started hanging out again. I know I like you, a lot, and I was actually disappointed to find out you had a boyfriend. I wanted something to happen with us."

"You mean all that?"

"Oh yes." He smiled at me in the cutest, loving way.

He searched for my hand and when he found it, he linked our fingers together, "I like you. A lot."

"Me too." He started to lean in closer. Before I knew it, there was no space between us. Our lips were moving perfectly together and I felt like I was in heaven. Or maybe not since it's a boy I am kissing here. Oh well.