THE AWESOME DIARY OF DOOMINESS!!! XD

Dear Diary, or whatever it's called,

Today Sasuke-kun (omigosh he's so sexy!) gave me, me, Karin, a diary to write it! It's soooo great! I feel like our relationship is progressing! Soon he'll get over his shyness and take me on a date and we'll kiss and get married!

(A/N: Argh that was so hard to type!)

But, diary, today was also sooo terrible! That annoying Sakura showed up. Just because she was on Sasuke-kun's genin team doesn't give her that much of an advantage, right?

I hope so...

And plus, I bet she hasn't kissed Sasuke-kun yet! Hah! I can steal his first kiss! And later something else...

_____

"Hm?" Suigetsu bent down to pick up a book. It said, "The Super-Sexy Karin's Diary".

Suigetsu had the most evil look on his face as he opened it and read the entry. Then he pulled out a pen and wrote,

_____

Dear Karin,

You should really take better care of your journal. And as for that kiss thing, I heard that Sasuke's first kiss was actually Naruto. You know, blond dude with whiskered cheeks, loves orange, Kyuubi container?

Yep. XP

The Awesome Suigetsu

_____

SCREW YOU SUIGETSU!

Karin

_____

Oh, really? I'll be happy to oblige.

-The Awesome Suigetsu

_____

Juugo raised an eyebrow as a notebook came sailing over. He picked it up and read through it before hastily scribbling down,

_____

Karin and Suigetsu, it would be best if you stopped fighting. It's getting annoying.

Oh, and if you guys want to screw with each other, do it somewhere else.

_____

Sasuke sighed and mentally facepalmed as he watched the battle royale go on between Team Hawk.

Maybe he should have stayed in Konoha...after all, that Itachi hairdressing incident definitely fell into the "Need to Erase" list of his memories.

But it was getting annoying...they were fighting a battle royale every five seconds.

The diary was burned with a Goukakyuu no Jutsu. Along with half a forest.

Sasuke smirked at the sight and strode off, his loyal little minio-er, followers following after him.

_____

No one really noticed that the diary was made of a special paper that was Katon-jutsu-proof.

Hence the fact that they came across a diary that had "The Super-Sexy Karin's Diary" crossed out on the cover and "LIST OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF RAMEN" instead.

The title was confirmed when Juugo flipped through it and determined that the first page contained what Sasuke thought he burned, and the second said,

THE SUPER DUPER EPIC LIST OF EPIC RAMEN BY THE ONE AND ONLY UZUMAKI NARUTO, FUTURE HOKAGE!

This heading was further accented by a bunch of Naruto signatures and ramen doodles. There was also a little Naruto in a Hokage hat and making a victory sign.