twenty one

I've been in florida for about a week now and i've decided to call David and really talk it out. I know it's on a call and not in person but i couldn't just fly back to talk to him, i mean what if it doesn't go well? I wanted to wait til night time to talk to him because i didn't want my parents and siblings hearing my conversation.

While i waited i decided to post on social media letting everyone know i wasn't dead and i'll be coming back soon. I've hung out with Isabelle the entire time i was here and we really caught up and i didn't realize how much i missed her.

" just talk to him i'm sure he'll listen, i mean have you seen the messages he sent you?" Isabelle says going through my messages with David.

"i don't know..that was three days ago, he could of changed his mind." i said grabbing my phone from her.

"talk to him please, do it for me!" she gives me puppy eyes.

"okay but can you go down stairs and wait while i do it?" i said.

she nodded and walked out.

i dialed his number and my heart was beating faster than ever before.

A soft faint "hello?" came from the speaker and i continued to swallow my words as he repeated his words.

"hey" was all i could come up with.

"can i call you later? this isn't really the best time to speak." he says while i hear a door close and a female starts talking.

"oh sure" i said while a tear fell down my cheek.

"i really do wanna talk i'm just super busy, bye" the phone hangs up.

i give up.

then my phone buzzes.

"i'm sorry if i came off rude but i really don't think we should talk over phone i wanna see you in person. i just can't get over not seeing you y/n."

At that point i knew what i had to do. I went on my computer and bought the cheapest and fastest flight back to La. i needed to see him, I wanted to see him. I went downstairs to tell Isabelle what i was doing and she hugged me and helped me get my luggage in the car. I also told my parents i would be back soon. On my way to the airport i was feeling all these feelings and i didn't know if this was right or not but all i knew was this is it. I would finally see David again after not seeing him for 3 weeks.

The plane ride was like 9 hours and i was so drained when i got to my apartment. I wanted to see my friends before seeing David so i set your lunch and breakfast with some people. The next day i hung out with Zane, Corinna, Natalie, Jeff, Liza, and Carly. I didn't wanna see David just yet because my friends are my everything and not seeing them for a week was hard enough.

The rest of the week i saw everyone else but David. I rushed back to La so fast but still waited a week to see David. But today was the day i was going to see him the first time in a month. Of course i got all dolled up and made sure with Natalie that he wasn't busy and no one was over.

On my way to his house i was so nervous and excited At the same time. I pulled into the drive way and walked to the door. I knocked and as the door opened i saw him.

——————————————————

thank you for 10k. Also the next chapter will be the last chapter :)