Dear Aphrodite, I'm Screwed - please read!

C O P Y R I G H T

Text Copyright © Ann Rae (aka weathervane) 2018 - present

All rights are reserved. You may not reproduce this story in any way or form, in whole or part, without the written consent of the copyright holder (me), and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. These characters are entirely fictional, as well as the setting, and none of what has been written down has purposely been created to offend.

→ Basically, don't copy !

♥ ♥ ♥

S U M M A R Y

Being named after Aphrodite should have been a blessing. But knowing Dite's luck, it might have been a curse. Because with this name came the relentless need to associate herself in anything involving the trigger words "crush", "type", and "boys".

With a database that she'd created using some inside sources (student council), she obtained a God-like power with matchmaking to the extreme, earning her the very original title: the Maker.

But what happens when a certain curly-haired brunet decides to blackmail her in return for help? Could it be a recipe for disaster or love?

Carter Rivera thinks love.

Dite Everson says disaster.

♥ ♥ ♥

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

a quick disclaimer :

This story will be free UNTIL COMPLETED. Which means that I plan on making it a paid story once it's finished, so make sure you're following along! 

If you've read my other story, The Locker Exchange, thanks so much for stopping by! I had originally planned on writing a different story called My Prince Has a Lovely Scowl. However, I got overwhelmed with the plot and ended up stressing and avoiding it for so long that I wasn't getting any type of writing done at all. And now that I've joined the Wattpad Stars program, I feel obligated to finally give you guys readable content. 

Dear Aphrodite, I'm Screwed is going to be a very different type of story! It's more of a feel-good, emotional ride with less violence, but more fun. It takes place in a different setting with some super interesting characters, so stick around! 

I really hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoy sharing it! Thanks so much.

And as you all know, I love love love you. 

Mwah. 

♥ ♥ ♥

LASTLY :

If you could tell me where/how you found this story, I'd really appreciate it!! Thanks x

E N J O Y