Chapter 3 - Cleo Smart

I pushed through the revolving doors and skipped up to the front desk.

"Hi Lylic, how are you?" I smiled sweetly at the petite blonde infront of me.

"I'm fine, thank you Cleo." She smiled back at me. "Did Clark phone you?"

I nodded and turned just to see Ramona walking in through the doors with a bunch of papers in her hand.

"Did you have a career change?" I asked her.

She have me a confused look before answering, "What are you going on about?"

"You look like a business lady."

She just raised her eyebrow before shaking her head and walking towards the front desk. She threw the papers down in front of Lylic. "Give these to James."

Ramona acts so badass and rebellious when we aren't doing missions, but when we are on a mission and we kill people, she breaks down in to tears. She's hard to handle.

Lylic nodded, "Clark can see you guys now."

"Thank you Lylic!" I shouted as we both made our way down the hall.

"So." I stated.

Ramona looked at me, raising her eyebrow before shaking her head and looking in front of her. "What?"

"Nothing. I was just wondering if you knew why Clark wanted us?"

She stopped before grabbing me by the shoulder and spinning me to face her.

"I have told you time and time again, all he said was the it was urgent and we needed to get her immediately. Now will you stop being such a damn brat and listen for once?" She growled.

I glared at her, "Yeah, well if you weren't such a bitch I just might listen to you. Just because I'm two years younger than you, that doesn't mean you need to treat me like crap. Your a 20 year old woman, start having some respect for yourself. Oh, and by the way I suggest you get your hands off of me before I do something that you won't particularly enjoy." I snapped back before taking hold of her hands and flinging them towards her.

She smirked, "What would that be, small fry?"

I lifted my hand up and slapped her across the face. "That's for all those damn times that you treat me like I'm seven.But guess what gran? You better grab your damn wrinkle cream because I see a few appearing."

I smirked before turning on my heel and walking towards Clarks door, only looking back to see Ramona looking furiously at me. Opening the door, I strutted in awaiting my fate.

***********************************