My Story... <\3

I havent been on wattpad for long but i already have many great friends... that have helped me... but here is my story. (shortened... not really detailed.) mainly just wrote it to vent...

When I was 14... I lost my dad in a huge car wreck... he was pretty much the only one who cared about me or gave a shit... Thats when things went to hell. My mom went crazy and started yelling at me and saying i'm not as good as my father was and all kinds of shit like that... Thats when cutting came into place. I was scared the first time, but after awhile I could do it easily without sheading a tear... I kept cutting and cutting and cutting until my whole arm was coverd in them... I had to start whereing jackets and long sleeved shirts to cover up the marks... just yesterday, 10/12/12, she started to beat me... i'm not sure if she was just out of it or if she really meant to hurt me, but whatever it was, made me cut more. Today, 10/13/12 Ray told me to draw a butterfly and name it... I drew one named Ray... Later that day, my mom called me into the kitchen and she told me she was getting married... to a guy i didnt even know. she had only been with him for like 2 weeks. Me being the loving bastard I am, I flipped out and yelled in  her face about replacing my dad with a man I didnt know and what not. then... she beat me. AGAIN. I didnt cut at the time because I promised Ray that I wouldnt kill the butterfly... after that me and my sister talked for awhile... I was about to commit suicide. But she stopped me... After that I went to visit my fathers grave... I just needed to talk to him... My father always loved dinosaurs... which is why i love them, btw. so I brought him a little stuffed dino... I talked to him for awhile about what all was going on... After that my sis opened up to me... I drew 2 butterflies. one named Josh (my daddys name) and sis. (my babe...) she drew one with my name on it and here i am...

thats my story. It's shortened. I mainly just wrote it to vent out some emotions I was keeping inside... Hope you liked it... please don't feel sorry for me. I hate that...