part 4

"Sarah Burnington, 3:12 PM. One of our most famous, and one of the first few hundred ritualized sacrifices for Satan. Her husband has sacrificed his beloved wife for eternal innocence, and a guaranteed ticket to heaven when his death came about. Her husband, Joe Burnington, had not done the usual "slit throat" or "gun to the head" but instead, he lodged Razors into the rope, before forcing her into the noose, and giving her a little shove. At the same time as the rope squeezed her throat, the razors protruded into her throat, thus filling the jar of sacrificial fluids, that awaited under her feet."
It all made sense! The razor, the rope sounds, the blood drops, the hole in the ceiling. It was MY house that this happened in years ago! I kept scrolling through the site, and found a description:
"Here on our site, Satans Cult Murders, we list all the Sacrifices for Satan. This is how it works: You sacrifice an innocent loved one, and they go to hell, fulfilling your spot. And you can commit as much crime as you wish, while NOT going to hell when you die. But there is a condition. You must get together a jar of sacrificial fluids. You squeeze out ONE jar of blood from your victim. And keep it. Once every day, you must drink a single spoon full, before bed. If you collect more then one jar of sacrificial fluids, you will have cheated Satan, and you will be permanently damned to hell. Once you run out of Blood, your spot in hell, is open again. You must find another victim. But it must be a loved one. And they must be innocent. You cannot kill them the same way as the first, it must be different. You must keep Satan amused, for him to abide, and for this to work. This Cult began in 1777, by Jonah Whitmon, whom performed the first ritual on his beloved mother. He claimed to have contacted Satan and made a deal. "Give me a loved and innocent, for which in return, you shall receive eternal innocence and a promised spot in Heaven with other fellow loved ones." This is a Cult for the believers, the cold blooded, the people who are willing to sacrifice, to be gifted in return. Please feel free to browse, search, or share your own sacrifice."