A Writer's Note

Oh man how did I get here? Lemme get my flashcards out, hm, yes here they are. Wow, I'm so nervous, sorry.

First, let me begin with saying I have had this story in my head for quite some time, and I'm super thrilled to finally start working on it. Hopefully my crippling ADHD doesn't mess anything up *nervous laughter*. I have been writing since I was old enough to know how to spell most simple words, but this is the first time I have been actually serious about any kind of concrete book. Anyways with that being said, I hope you enjoy my little tale as much as I do, and that I am able to take you into the world with these amazing characters that have been living in my head for years.

Secondly, I am by no means a professional author, but I aspire to be as visual and real as possible, and hopefully I achieve that for your reading pleasure. My ultimate goal here? To write well enough that it makes you want to keep coming back, and that it never bores you.

I work closely with my best friend, Jesmin, who proofreads every chapter before I publish it to give me critiques and snuffs out any grammatical errors I might have missed. I could not do it without her, and I'm grateful she is just as excited about this as I am.

So, enough of my blab. If you skipped this whole thing, cool. If not, thanks for taking the time to read it! But the book is way better.