Uncle Jack x Reader €SMUT

I don't know much about this man because I haven't gotten that far in the game so PLEASE bear with me-

He had gotten offset and I immediately caught up to him.

"You did great as always, Jack!"

"Oh please," he grabbed my hand. "It wasn't my best today-" he laughed.

"Oh nonsense! It was inspirational per usual!" I beamed a smile and we headed back home.

As soon as we got inside I pulled him by his tie,

"Darling, whatever are you d-doing?" He laughed nervously, his face dusting pink.

"Just giving some..'inspiration' as you do us..~" I purred, kissing him lovingly but roughly. He groaned but nodded, grabbing my hips as he played with my (F/c) dress.

I smiled at him, since there were no frowns here!

"You can take it off~" I purred, slowly unbottoning it and feeling the cloth pool to my ankles.

Quickly-well, we were both naked and in the bedroom! I laid on the huge bed and he gulped a joy while he handed me one! I gulped it down and gently pulled him down, aligning his erection to my entrance.

"You're so beautiful, Y/n..~" he whispered in my ear as he slowly thrusted in, moving his hips slowly.

"Ahh..Jack.." I moaned.  He continued to thrust and we were the closest we've ever been!

I arched my back and after a while, we were close to our ends.

"J-Jack-" I whispered, releasing on his member.

"Y-Y/n, ny Darling-" he moaned before he released his seed into my entrance.

He pulled out and laid beside me.

"I do love you Y/n.." He whispered, hugging me.

"I love you too..."

ladybugismad