Chapter 11: Dead Show And Tell... Also Manservice For Police Girl.

This has been the journey so far...

After the attack in the mansion, the answer was NEVER given

After the attack in the mansion, the answer was NEVER given... We will never know who's responsible... But in the meantime, they must rebuild what they have lost.

-???

Integra: Listen close. You've all been subcontracted as personal bodyguards to the Hellsing Organization. As you heard, we deal with special interest targets...

Forty-Eight hours have passed after the attack from an UNKNOWN source, Integra has hired some new men to replace the dead guards... In a large room where hired mercenaries were held in, Integra continues.

Integra: Terrorists, Cultists and individuals who believes themselves to be of... *Giggle* a mystical persuasion.

The mercenaries laughed at this before the one who leads the Mercenaries asked...

???: Well... Is there anything else we should be informed about the facility?

Integra: Everything you need to know has already been covered in the briefings-

And out comes Alucard, holding a dead corpse in his arms as he appeared through a wall... Also that Corpse that's currently rotting looks like you.

Alucard: HEY KIDS WANT TO SEE A DEAD BODY?!?

Mercenaries: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

And so, the Mercenaries continue to scream in fear as we failed to add the intro due to insufficient funding and budget... The mercenaries kept going until Sir Integra had enough.

Integra: WILL YOU SHUT UP?!?

This immediately silenced everyone in the room before Alucard takes a step forward and out of the wall with you still in his arms, bridal style for the Yoai fans and ladies while you regrow limbs and heal missing skin.

(y/n): Sooooo... We're getting hired Mercenaries to replace the dead guards, thanks to those two *ssholes who killed them?

Integra: Correct.

(y/n): Rest in peace, Jimmy.

Integra: May he rest in peace.

Alucard: He was the best Mario Cart Racer in this mansion. Also we are totally scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

As Alucard said this, rushing footsteps were heard before Walter came into the room and spoke to Integra.

Walter: Sir Integra, I am so sorry. I tried to stop him. But when I pleaded him to put (y/n) down after kidnapping him from his sleep, he merely responded with, and mind my French, no offense...

???: Some taken.

Walter: "F*ck the police". He then proceeds to tilt every painting he passes on the way here.

Alucard lets out a laughter of a maniac as Integra was un-pleased of this...

Integra: Oh god... Walking down that hall will give me such a headache...

(y/n): I think going through walls was enough to give me head pain...

Walter: Speaking of headaches.

Integra turns to Walter, holding an envelope in his hand.

Walter: A very curious letter arrived for you in the mail.

Integra looks at the envelope before her rage was seen in her eyes.

Integra: Enrico Maxwell?! That filthy, slimy ARROGANT ITALIAN PIECE OF SH-

(y/n): Should've used an Anti-Phase spell in my room...

Hours passed and you were taking a warm shower in you room. You stood there with arms crossed inside a fancy glass shower room... You decided to pass the time by closing your eyes and sleep while you stand...

...

...

...

Sera: Hello? (y/n)? Are you in here?

Inside your room, Sera Victoria walked inside uninvited. She noticed that you were in the room... However... She noticed the sound of running water in the bathroom. Sera blinks her eyes before going up to the slightly opened door and knocks.

Sera: (y/n)? Are you in there?

But there was silence in response...

Sera: (y/n)?

Silence again as she grows slightly curious about what's going on in the bathroom before she gently opens the door and walks in.

Sera: Did (y/n) left the water running or-

Suddenly... Sera stopped in her tracks after seeing something "intresting" in her eyes... She spotted you in the shower... Standing there wing arms crossed, eyes closed with your tone body with scars being touched by the warm water... Sera couldn't help herself but stare with a hint of blush on her cheeks... But sadly this fantastic view had to end when you began to feel someone's presence...

(y/n): Hmm?

You slowly opened your (E/c) eyes and turn your head to see Sera... Standing there with a nervous look... The two of you stared at each other before Sera immediately ran out the bathroom.

Sera: I'm so sorry!

(y/n): ...

And soon... Everything fades to black as the title "Hellsing" appeared as the title was wet and silence fills the air.