Yoga Class ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thx for 100+ readsss ❤️😆
Anyways, this is just going to be Bakugou doing *cough cough* to Deku sooo... enjoyy
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nobody's POV

It was 8:43 A.M. and Izuku was almost late for his morning yoga class. He hurried out of bed, changed into shorts and a white t-shirt. "Do you want breakfast, Izuku?" Inko called from downstairs. "N-no thanks, mom." Izuku rushed downstairs and out the door, "bye mom' he called and ran as fast as he could. His watch read 8:51 A.M. "shoot 9 more minutes". He pushed himself to run faster and made it there with 2 minutes left.

Bakugou's POV

That shitty nerd came to class with shorts so short I could see his round ass poking out from it. "Hey nerd why were you so late today?" "s-sorry Kacchan I-I overslept" He said while panting like an idiot. I lowered my eyes and saw that he was wearing a white shirt and I could see his pink nipples through it. Fuck, He looks so adorable... wait what? NO.

Todoroki POV

Izuku was wearing adorable shorts and a see-through white t-shirt. God I wanted him. The instructor told us to partner up with someone and start stretching. My eyes darted to Izuku, but the instructor said, last minute, he'll pick who's going to be partners with who. Of course he picks Bakugou to go with Izuku. What a great way to start my day. Ugh.

Bakugou POV (ok people it's gonna get good don't worry 😏)

I got partnered with Deku, Fuck yeah. "A-are you ready? K-Kacchan?" "Hell ya shitty nerd" "o-ok" we started off touching our toes, and Deku looked like a fucking snack, I wanted to eat him up. My parts were tingling. Shit. I tried to calm down a little. "K-kacchan can you help me?" Deku was trying to do a split and having trouble. I got behind him and placed my hands on his thighs, he flinched and for really red. I couldn't hide my smirk, for Deku was too damn cute.

Time skip! Brought to you by... MEEE yay aren't you happy I'm lazy?

Nobody's POV

After rehearsal, Bakugou offered Izuku a ride home. As Izuku climbed on the car Bakugou pulled in for a kiss. "Mmp k-kacchan" Bakugou slipped his tongue in Izukus mouth and explored every place. Bakugou let Izuku close the door and stopped for a moment. Izuku looked like a blushing mess panting like crazy. "Looks like your having fun" Bakugou said, smirking. Izuku has a boner and didn't even realize until Bakugou pointed it out. "Let me take care of that." Bakugou began sucking Izuku off, licking every area. "A-AhH K-kacchan!" Bakugou slipped his tongue into his slit and Izuku started moaning like crazy "AAHH K-KACCHAN, S-Stopp! I-I'm gonna"
"Go ahead" Izuku came into Bakugou's mouth and he, or course, swallowed it all. "K-kacchan! That's bad for you!" "Like I care shitty nerd, now, let's drive back to your house shall we" Izuku nodded in embarrassment.What a day, Izuku thought to himself.

HAAYYYY did ya enjoy it? :3
If you have recommendations for plot or something just comment, I'm running out of ideas people. Anywayss I think I'm just going to post on Monday from now on sooo look forward to that.
Okii I've said enough BYEEEEE