You give him 'the talk'

One day while Dreadwing was looking up human customs on the internet he found an advertisement for baby supplies. Naturally he started to wonder where humans reproduced, so he decided to ask you. That evening when he walked into his berthroom he saw you in your kitchen. You smiled when his holoform appeared next to you.

"Y/n, how do humans reproduce?' He asked you.

"WHAT?! Why do you want to know?" You asked him.

"I found an advertisement for baby supplies and I wanted to know how human babies are made." Dreadwing said.

You couldn't believe that he wanted to know how humans reproduced. You weren't ready for Dreadwing, a giant alien robot, to basically ask you how babies were made. You couldn't help but blush. You then told him the differences between male humans and female humans before you told him what sex was. By the time you were finished he was speechless. 

"I had no idea that you human femmes had to go through so much." Dreadwing said, still shocked at what you had told him.

"Yeah, but I'm used to having my period, but I'm not ready to have any babies." You said seriously.

"I can see why." Was all Dreadwing said before he sat in one of the chairs at your kitchen table.