1.

My parents are driving me to University. I completed two years old communty college for Lit and I am learning how to be an drama author at the University. It's my 1st year of University. I haven't seen my classmates in a three months. My brother Kyle is coming as well since he goes to the same college as me. Its final year of college but he'll be living off campus.

We got to the University dormitory parking lot. "Here we are," my dad said, smiling. "So this is the University that Kyle goes to?" I asked. "Yes," my mom said. "Cool. At least he's not living on campus," I said.

"I heard that," Kyle said as he got out of his car. "Hey, brother," I said, hugging him. "Hey, freshmen," he said, smiling. "Where's the girls dorms?" my mom asked. "Actually the dorm room is co-ed. We have to share a floor bathrooms," Kyle said.

"Okay," my mom said. "Mom, I'm not gonna be having sex. I won't make that mistake again," I said. "Keith was an asshole. He steals your virginity and leaves you," Kyle said. "Good thing I'm not pregnant," I said.

We all grabbed some boxes and headed to find my dorm. Kyle knows where to go. "What's the room?" Kyle asked. "125" I said, carry suitcases. He nodded. We followed him. "Room 125, here we are," Kye said.

I got my key and unlocked the room. I went inside my room. "Ohhh, this is a nice dorm room," my dad said. "I see you have a room mate," my mom said. "Yeah a preppy girl," I said. "Hello, you must be Nita?" my roommate asked.

"That's me and you must be?" I asked. "Julianna. I'm your new roommate. You have a hot brother," Julianna said. "Yes, the hottest brother ever," I said. "I take that as a complement. I'm Kyle, Nita's brother," he said.

"Nice to meet you," Julianna said. "You too," Kyle said. "Also these are my parents, Lissa and Leonardo," I said. "Nice to meet you both," Julianna said. "You as well," my parents said.

We get everything moved in. I got my bed made and everything hanged up on my side. I got my clothes in the closet.

After that, my parents and I are back outside. "Well if you need anything, just let us know. We'll send you a care package," my mom said. "I will. If my roommate brings a guy over, I could always stay with Kyle as his place," I said.

"Take care of yourself and keep up good grade. If any boys mess with you, you talk to Kyle to get rid of them," my dad said. "I will. You better get on the road before traffic," I said. My parents nodded and hugged me together.

"Love you, sweetie," my dad said. "Love you, babygirl," my mom said. "Love you both," I said, smiling. They got in their car and started driving off. I blew a kiss to them. I went back to my dorm room.

Someone bumps into me. "I'm sorry," the guy said. "Its okay. I wasn't paying attention," I said. He nodded and walked away. I walked over and saw my room mate Jilianna. "Who was that guy?" she asked.

"Some random dude, who looks too old to be a college student," I said. "Well whoever he is, he's pretty hot," Julianna said. I look at him walking away. "Well he's got a nice ass and James Dean vibes," I said, smiling.

"Hopefully we'll see him a frat party tonight," she said. "Um.. I'm not a party person," I said. "Oh well, we can go to another party," she said. "Okay. My brother's throwing a back to school party at his place off campus," I said.

Julianna and I headed back to our dorm. I called my brother. "Hello?" Kyle answers. "Hey brother, what time is your party at your place?" I asked. "8pm," he said. "Is it okay if my roommate Julianna and I come to to the party?" I asked.

"Well let me talk to my room mate and I will call you back," he said. "Okay, talk to you soon," I said, smiling. The call ended. "Well?" Julianna asked. "My brother has to check with his room mates," I said.