chapter 3

As i walk down these hallways toward homeroom i cant help but to think about my life so far. Always been an outsider. Look at them these kids just living, breathing, loving how come they have it so easy. My friend Becca walks up to me well more like runs. "Oh my god Nicolette guess what?" she sings the what for a while. "what?" i try and be cheerful about it she doesn't deserve me in a bad mood she is a good friend."Kate got a boyfriend. Can you believe it?!? I mean sure she is pretty but wow I was never expecting that" she babbles on about it till we reach my homeroom. I wave goodbye and walk in to the science room i greet Mrs.Johnson she is my favorite teacher I always get the good science teachers. I sit down in my normal seat and open up my book when i get a tap on my shoulder "Hey I love you hoodie" its a girl her name is Naniba she sits next to me in science but she isn't in my homeroom. I wonder why she is in here "Thanks. Are you a fan of the I love pink brand to?" I ask her "Yea i have a bunch of shirts from them" she walks away to talk to a boy her boyfriend I'm guessing. I go back to my book and think about how nice it would be to livve in a book instead of here.

The rest of the day go's by quickly thank God. Now to start that great two mile walk home. I start walking when i see three boys in front of me. One is my neighbor another a boy in my math class I don't know his name and as I recognize the third one he turns and waves at me and i go pale. It's Hunter. Shit what is he doing in my neighborhood?!?! Duh Nick its Friday he is probably having a sleepover with his buds, OK calm down my heart starts beating faster and suddenly he is walking toward me.