ONE: WRATH

The first thing that I did after I left Cathy's house and arrive back to my room was to rid the filthy sheets off of my bed.

If I can just afford to buy another set, I would have burnt it.

I open the window to rid the last bit of her smell from my room.

This is really shitty.

I still fucking feel shitty.

Damn Helena.

Damn Erica.

Damn Lei.

Damn Georgie.

Damn Sarah.

Damn Cathy.

And Of course, Damn that ridiculous asshole who has a heavy kink for my sloppy seconds.

Damn them all to hell and back.

If I'm not too pissed off and emotionally drained, I woul've taken another set of bedsheet from my currently-on-a-date parents' room, but I just dove down my bare bed and closed my fucking eyes.

Forget about her.

Forget about him.

Forget about them.

Stop trying before the time when I will be able to escape from this goddamn place and from that goddamn bastard.

-------

School is shit.

Been this way since time immemorial.

Especially if you're the rat-poor son of the rat-poor servants of the filthy rich bully son of the filthies and richest family of this fucking priviledge town.

Good thing I'm a guy.

They can talk shit and shove me a little but after an asshole was sent to the hospital after 'bullying' me, nobody dared start shit anymore.

Nobody but one group anyway.

Let's call them the DoucheBag King and the Assholes.

"Hey Dipshit, how's your girlfriend today?" Gregory, one of Raven's minion called out to me while I'm eating alone in the crowded cafeteria.

I nonchalantly poke at the slightly burnt sausage from my lunchbox, aka a microwavable tupperware. "I don't know. Why don't you ask your boss, you stereotyphic movie lackey."

If you need something to remind you about this idiot, he absolutely hates it to admit that he's a mob character beside his villain shit 'friend'.

"You!" He immediately fumed and marched to my table. He arrogantly shoved and bumped until he reach me and flipped my awful lunch over.

I sighed and gave his ugly mug a lazy look. His fuse is too damn short it's not even funny anymore.

"Who do you think you are?! You're just--"

"-another person with 2 working eyes." I cut him off and look past him. My eyes met Raven's. I gave him a smirk. "Hey. If you can't lock up your dog, at least tie them on a leash. Look at the mess he makes." I gesture at my ruined 'lunch'.

Gregory kick the chair beside me and rain down profanities.

I didn't care. Well, I somewhat did but I refuse to.

My eyes started battling with the devil's heated glare.

Fuck him. Why is HE angry?

How could he look me as if I've wronged him?

Did I fucking snatch his girl?

Did I shove my dick down her fucking throat and send him the picture?

Or did I call him out to hear us, or damn, get hin to watch me banging her to seventh hell?

Did I do those shit or he fucking did?!

Ha! how could he have the balls to look at me as if I owe him the world?!

Fucking psycho.

"You dirt-poor shit! I'll fucking make your sorry ass miserable! I will fucking make your life hell! Shit! How could you--"

*bam!*

I kick the kicked chair beside me and it flew a good few yards. Quite enough to remind this lanky ass bitch that I may be dirt-poor but I'm studying at this supposedly only priviledge trustfund babies university through a taek won do scholarship.

"Shut up Bitch. I'm not in the mood for your fucking niceties." I gave him a side eye. "Do I need you to make my sorry life more miserable?" I bent down to pick up my fork from the floor and forcefully scratch it to the tiled floor. It created a creepy screeching sound which could make anyone's hair stood up.

I straightened and rolled it in my fingers as I look at Gregory's terrified eyes. "The answer is of course fucking no. He's already doing a fucking great job." I gestured to Raven using the fork then I turned it back to Gregory. "Or should I just stab this to your guts and have this fucking life over with."

"What do you think?"

Oh shit, I guess I snapped.