Baby

John had never thought that he would end up here. Lets start from the beginning: he and Cynthia didn't have to act in love in front of the adults. The two of them hit it off pretty well, so the chemistry between them was real. After about three months of dating, they started the more sexual side of their relationship.

Whenever George was in the basement, John and Cynthia would have their privacy. She had discovered John's own scars from his time in the basement. Each and every time she saw him like that, there would be a new scar, all all of them worse than the last.

Cynthia was pregnant. She wants to keep the baby. She thinks that it will lower the respect for her dad down at least a peg. She also feels like an abortion is a former of murder, and that she could possibly hurt the child's self esteem by giving it away. Peter was mad. More mad at John than Cynthia. He could take his anger out on John.

"You idiot!" Pete screamed as he swung his fist at John. "You were just supposed to date her, not get her knocked up!"

"Well, sir, if you hadn't noticed, successful relationships tend to lead to sex. I guess since you hadn't had any success in dating, you would know nothing of that." John snarked.

"You think you're so smart, boy," Pete says finally getting the teen to the ground. "But, you always forget this: I own you. As long as you are here, you have to follow my rules, and if you don't, you'll suffer the consequences. I guess since little Georgie is in the basement, you'll have to be chained outside. I think it might be raining this week. Maybe even snowing."

Then Pete got out his knife. John didn't even struggle. He knew that if he did, his punishment would be far worse than it already was. He didn't even flinch ad the silver colored blade glided across his own soft skin. The Crimson blood stood in stark contrast on his pale skin. Another cut. Another, and another, and another.

There was a total of twenty new red streaks on his scarred body. He didn't even care anymore. He wasn't sure if his and Cynthia's plan would even work. The baby was a whole new factor for them to count in. They'll just have to see how the future folds out.