Raiding Zi-Tech:Evil Awakens

The information was a clue to something..., I just didn't know yet. So my only option was to find out for myself and the only way to do that was to infiltrate Zi-Tech and find the person shipped from Raiparu Corp. Kiana, Fang, Nia and myself first had to arrive at Zi-Tech to begin the operation.

"All right first thing that needs to be done is to find a way in. The front gate's out of the question, too many guards, not to mention thermal scanners." I said

"What about the back door?" Asked Kiana

"Not possible. Motion cameras, defense turrets and security lasers will prevent us from getting through there." I thought that it was impossible to get inside until Nia pointed out something on the blueprints of Zi-Tech I found in the shipment files in the classified folder.

"What about this service duct on the 7th floor? The schematic doesn't show any cams, security lasers or much of any defense near it."

"Hmm. Well it could work. Ok then we'll take this situation the service duct!" After that discussion, we went through with Nia's idea, I grappled the service duct and everyone else climbed into the duct while I retracted into the duct and followed from behind them.We then crawled through the vents to find a room filled with fail experiments.

"So...many innocent lives turned... into monsters! Why?!!Why would they turn innocent people into weapons of mass destruction?!!!" Nia screamed and began to cry.

"It's all right Nia. We'll make sure that whoever did this pays dearly for their crimes." Fang replied while he was comforting Nia.

"Ok. I've got good news and bad news. The good news is we're close to where they shipped that experiment from Raiparu Corp. The bad news is that the security is a lot tighter on the inside then on the outside." I said

"So what's the next part of your plan?" Said Kiana

"Now we kill some of the Zi-Tech laboratory staff, take their uniforms and use them for disguises, so we can infiltrate the area where they shipped the experiment." I replied and as four men came down towards where we're at, I slit their throats, we stole their lab coats and put them on. Then we left the fail experiment room and entered the hallway. The hallway was loaded with security cameras and guards.We were halfway towards the specified area when I tripped over a weird piece of metal sticking out of another door. I opened the door and found an offline robot. The robot's body was primarily white, his lower arms were motorcycle mufflers which had a blue painted over silver and his lower body was part of the front of a motorcycle. (A/P Disclaimer:This body appearance is referenced to Thrust from Transformers Beast Machines. I do not own any of the Transformers series.)

"Weird, since when was there a machine like this inside Zi-Tech?" I said, as I picked up the robot. It looked like it was hammered, blasted and short circuited. Whatever this robot did it must have fought til it died from either escaping or trying to put an end to something here. But that didn't matter right now, we reached the room I open the door to see a very highly electronically locked up canister.

"Hmm this encryption is one the most advance of all I've seen. It would take the most greatest scientists years to decrepit one line of code..., so give me about 10 minutes to hack it. " I said, as I began to hack the system, somehow an alarm alerted the entire complex. Guards then began to flood the room.

"Freeze, you freaks! Your not releasing experiment X4Z0 and will capture you four before you can release him!" said one of the guards,

"Dagger, how much longer until you've broken through that encryption?!" asked Kiana,

"I still need five more minute and as I said before is to buy me some time!" I shouted, then Kiana, Fang and Nia charged at the guards. Kiana cut them open one at a time, Fang chewed the guards by the chests with his razor sharp teeth and Nia used her sharp spider legs to shishka-bob the guards.

"I'm almost through the firewall.. and I think I've--." said Dagger, about to push the Enter key until the robot came back online and grabbed my right arm.

"Y-y-y-you can't release that evil demon!" repiled the damaged bot, but I unsheathed my sword and knocked him to the ground.

"Sorry, but for people that are used for evil experiments, it's my duty to free them." I said, I pushed the Enter key, breaking through the firewall and opening the capsule. Then two arms grabbed the guard while the guards muscles shrunk dramatically and they fell over. When they hit he ground, the masks fell off revealing bones and no flesh.

"What power." replied Dagger, as the man revealed himself from the smoke, he had a dark gray jacket, crimson hair, dark silver eyes and black jeans. Then he began tampering with Fang's powers.

"Hey, what do you think your doing?! We saved you from imprisonment!" I said,

"You mearly helped with my escape, the only other use I have for you four is you abilities and powers. For I, General Nega Opireo, am the ultimate soldier!" said the man, as he hurled Fang into the wall completely drained of his power and reverted back into a normal wolf.

"Now I can complete my mission and purge all non-pure life on this planet, but first..." said Nega, as he blew the support in the build and teleport out, as the building colapsed on us, burying us alive...

                                                                  To be Continued...