Forbidden Love Part 2

Ok guys quick re-cap...I'm in the school's washroom crying...Ya I know what your thinking "EWWW WTH! thats so gross?what kind of guy runs into the washroom crying?" ya ya ya...ok anyways let me continue my story and everything will be explained!

*snif snif* I whiped my flowing tears from my eyes! I was hiding in the bathroom stall before i flushed the used tissue for my eyes I got another text message

*Buzz Buzz*

I quickly took out my black and blue LG rumor cell phone that I gaurd with my life and let no one touch it

This time I read the message in a hush voice while walking out of the washroom. As I was walking down the empty long filty empty hallways (the hallways were empty since everyone was in class now)

"HEY YOU DOUCHE BAG!" screamed the super mean superviser Miss.Barbra

"Yes ma'am?" I said in a sad little shy voice.

"Do you got a late slip? if not...DETENTION!" she screamed in a horrible ugly voice!

Miss.Barbra was a really fat over weigh girl...who looked like a man...I swear she was origially a guy! She was tall and had short ugly brown and gray hair with UGLY harry potter glasses...everyone was afraid of her...no one liked her.

"Um Ummm Yes I got a late slip! It's in my pocket----" Before I finished my sentence I mad a mad dash to the washroom where she was not allowed in and I locked my self in the stall till class was over. Once the bell rang I ran out of the washroom and to my locker where I quickly saw saba.

"YO what's up?" Saba said in a concered happy worried voice.

I did not answer.

"Ya.....TALK!" Saba said "What's wrong?" Saba quickly added.

"nothings wrong!" I said in a sad depressed voice.

"Ya Somethings wrong! I won't stop asking till you tell me! Are you in depression mode?" Saba always brings up depression mode...its kinda funny if you think of it.

"NOOO NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" I said semi-joking, semi-serious.

"Fine be that way" Saba quickly replies while getting her books and going to go see Claudia and everyone at their lockers...I did not follow...but in a few seconds Saba turned around and said,

"COMEEEEE"

"Fine" I added while draging my feet.

"BYE BEV" Saba said while walking bye bev in the hallway.

"BEVERLEYYYY" I said loudly and rudley.

"UNDERWEAR" She said back in a mean voice...

As we walked to Claudia's locker I quickly started talking about how I'm the next val and how everyone hates me and shit...Ok people Val is the bitch I was talking about before! Ok? like everyone did not like her....except beverley...well ya so we all wanted her out of the group and shit and we all tlked shit behind her back...and one day we told her...so we got rid of her...but like now I feel like im the next val! Anyways...

"YO HI!" Claudia said to me very shy.

"Hi" I said happy.

other then Claudia everyone ingorined me and did not talk me...Like I said before everyone is like talking shit behind my back and they don't think I know and ya...well the only people not talking behind my backs are:

Saba

Mora

Bianca

Christa

Claudia

And that's pretty much it...I lost everyone else...and its sad!

Ok so the bell ran and me and saba ran...well saba more like tripped her way to geo class where we quickly sat in our useally spots....it was mora...then saba right behind her and then me on saba's left right next to her....ok so wer were talking and luaghing and having good time...I like die of laughter in that class! but then we finished writing a huge ass list of notes! and for some reason I get depressed after writting notes...and guess what? The second we finished writting notes my phone recives a text!

*Buzz Buzz*

"OH NOES" I said to myself while having a mini heart attack

As I kepted reading the texts I started to get sadder and sadder...before I could do or say anything I look up and saba and she says,

"DEPRESSION MODE!...what's wrong?"

and I replied,

"Nothing" While putting my head on the desk to pretend I was tired not sad.

"Giancarlooooooooooooooo" Mora yelled making sure I was ok.

Then all of a sudden I hear Brenda dissing me and making fun of me.

So I snaped at her!

"Listen you fucking whore! I can hear you! just leave me the fuck alone you hunch back cow!" I said super angry in my outside voice!

"ew your so retarted!" brenda replied.

"FUCK YOU!!!!!" I said while grabing the thing near me witch happened to be a lose-leaf and I crumpled it up and shot it at her! YA I KNOW!! IM SO BADASS AND REBEL-ISH!

"That's enough! Break it up!" My geo teach yelled.

My geo teacher's name was Miss.Santini! She was the best! ok she was only 4'9 she is SOOO short! and like she dressing like a teenager and she has long brown hair with bangs...hahaha she the best!

"No fuck off you short smurf" Brenda yelled"

"Oh that's so not cool!" Mora yelled at Brenda while snaping her fingers in Z formation.

"Wanna mess bitch?" Brenda yelled at Mora.

"Bring it" Mora said while jumping Brenda.

"OMG!!! I don't wanna die young I wanna die old!" Saba yelled when she almost got trampled since she sits like in the middle of them 2.

"CRAP!!!!! THIS IS EPIC" I yelled

Right then the principal walks in and yells...........

--------------------------------------------------------

Ok that's it for chapter 2! hahah ok you see its better and more detailed like I promised! :) hahahahah and ya i bet your all wondering what the principal is gonna yell...well you gotta wait...comment telling me what you think he will yell...hahah COMMENT VOTE FAV AND FAN! well you don't have to fan...wait no JUST FAN ME! *does angel face* HAHAHAHAH ok ya ya ya ENJOY!

P.S Saba I know you will like this chapter...and notcied I spelt name right...Mora...not...Moura! HAHAHAHAHAHA! :D