Louis Tomlinson Songfic. PS, Im Still Not Over You.

But I was thinking bout you, and it kinda made me smile

I looked to see two people holding hands, I couldnt help but think about the way me and Louis used to share embraces just like that, a little smile creeping onto my face.

Wish I could press rewind, and rewrite every line to the story of me and you

I sighed and thought back to our times, how much I missed him, I knew in my mind and heart that I still loved Louis.

Dont you know I've tried and I've tried to get you out my mind, But it dont get no better as each day goes by

I shook my head, trying to get the thoughts that circled in my head yet again, out. But it was no use.

And Im lost and confused, Ive got nothing to loose

Clicking the 'message' tab on Facebook, I decided to message Louis for the first time in a while.

Hope to hear from you soon, ps Im still not over you

Looking through his facebook photos, I felt envious towards the girls who were his friends, one girl with her arms wrapped around him, little did she know, she was holding my whole world.

I guess you thought that I would of put it all behind me

He probably thought I had, We'd crossed paths a couple of times, I let a grin creep onto my face whenever I saw him, and he returned the gesture. We never spoke though, unfortunately, the butterflies in my stomache still lay.

But it seems that theres always something there to remind me

Things couples would do like they had just now, or a song that reminded me of us.

Wish I could press rewind, turn back the hands of time

I wished I could erase the past, the break up, the months of no speaking. I wish I still had Louis to call my boyfriend.

Did you know I kept all of your pictures? Dont have the strength to part with them yet, oh no

I reached onto the shelve, grabbing the handful of photos I put in an album. I never had the strength to part with them, they ment too much.

Tried to erase the way your kisses taste, But some things a girl cant forget

Looking through, a photo of us appeared, Louis and I fondly kissing. I couldnt forget how soft his lips felt, and when he held me in his arms, I felt like no one could ever hurt me. I felt so, safe.

I tried to forget you

As much as I tried, Louis William Tomlinson would never stay out of my mind for long.

PS. Im Still Not Over You

Were the six words I ended my message with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first time writing a songfic, if thats what you name it, Im not even sure if this is how you write one, and no one probably reads it anyway so it wont matter. Its also a very short one, if anyone reads this, feedback would be apperciated.

Song: PS. Im Still Not Over You. Artist: Rihanna.