8️⃣

Third person P.O.V

Since the first phone call, Forth keep getting the call everyday. He stop meeting Beam. He couldn't justify his act but he is not himself. He miss looking at those face. Forth is not sure what's wrong with him. He feel just not himself talking to the person who appear as his long lost love. He just answer the call, listen partially, reply "hmm" few times and end the call.

His mind knows what his heart want but he create his own barrier. Forth still use his friends to get information about Beam. Every time he heard someone approached Beam he wanted to go and declare Beam belongs to him but every time the call interrupt his decision. Forth doesn't want to meet Beam because he knows if he meet him. He might do something which could lead to worst situation.

The day arrived where Forth have to go photoshoot by the beach for the competition. Forth try to talk with his senior as he doesn't want to go to the photoshoot. He knows Beam will be there for sure. Forth came with several idea to avoid the photoshoot and the maximum his seniors can help was allow him to drive to the place, had his photoshoot and go back home. Forth is okay with it as long as he don't have to stay there.

Forth reach the place and the first thing he saw was Beam together with P'M. He feel his blood boiling and stream to his head. His face turn red. His leg just walks towards them. M look at him.

Forth: What are you doing here Beam?

Beam don't give any reply. He just seat silently avoid Forth.

P'M stare at Forth and walks away.

Forth: Beam

Beam: Need me?

Forth: What?

Beam: Is there anything I can do for you.

Forth: uhhh... no

Beam stand up and about to leave the place. Forth hold his hand and look at Beam's eyes. Those eyes filled with small amount of tears. Those eyes telling him so many things... pain that's mix with love.

Forth's phone rings. He know who would it be but he doesn't want to answer them at that moment. He wants the person in-front him. Beam release Forth's hand slowly and walk away. Forth feel as someone stab his heart with knife. The pain is so real the moment Beam walk away.

Forth place his phone on silent mode. He is not in mood for anything. He just had his make up and complete his photoshoot. He wanted to move from there. He couldn't stand looking at Beam getting away from him.

Forth about to go leave the place but his heart want to look at Beam's face before move. He wonder around the resort but Forth couldn't find Beam. He just ended up with M. Forth don't really wish to say anything. He just wanted to avoid that person.

I know you guys are just acting. Beam will be mine.

Forth turn.

Forth: What?

M: I said I am aware that both you and Beam are acting as boyfriends. Beam will be mine even you have eye on him.

Saying that M just walks away but Forth couldn't place his next step. His mind keep repeating the phrase by M "Beam will be Mine"

Forth just cursed himself.. He wants to go to Beam. He want hug him. He want touch those face and tell him not to worry. He wants to tell that he will protect him but all the wants doesn't not happen. Forth just go to the car park where he parked his car.

Surprisingly, Beam is there with his backpack. He is happy to see Beam there but then Forth notice the car park next to him. It belongs to the rich senior of the medical faculty, M. Forth recalled the phrase by M.

Forth: Going somewhere?

Beam didn't answer.

Forth: I'm asking you, Beam.

Still no response from Beam but his face clearly say Beam is sad, worried. The silence is to much for Forth to bare. He can bare anything but this kind silence is killing him slowly. "You are no one to him Forth, just move from there" said Forth's mind voice. His heart literally crashed. Forth goes to his car and get inside the car. Forth saw M is coming.

Both M and Beam get into the car. M notice Forth and smirk. Forth know Beam is not happy with M but he couldn't identify the reason why Beam have to be with M. The car move out of the car park.

M drive his car to near by gas stations. He ask workers to full up his tank and goes inside the mart. He purchase some snack and drinks. Then, he goes to the condom section. He took few pack of condoms and lubricants. Forth who followed behind M and Beam notice all this. He knows what is M planning for. At that moment nothing concern him anymore.

Forth drive his car towards M's car. He goes to the side where Beam seat, open the door and drag Beam into his car.

Beam: Forth...

Forth didn't say anything. He get into the driver seat and drive away from the gas station. Beam look at Forth but didn't say anything. He just seat quietly. Beam remembered how scary it will be when Forth get mad. In the past it would be because others bullied him.

Beam's phone ring and Forth knows who would it be. Beam answer the call and Forth snatch the phone from Beam.

M: Beam, where are you?

Forth: Beam is where he supposed to be.

M: Forth!!!!

He is ONLY MINE said Forth and end the call. Tears drop from Beam's eyes. Beam wipes his tears before Forth notice but Forth already saw it. The both didn't say anything. Forth keep driving and Beam felt he is not driving back to their hostel.

Forth stop his car for some rest. He place his phone, wallet and watches inside car as he wants to wash his face. Beam smile looking at Forth washing his face. The week without Forth and tension from P'M is enough to make his life worst. Beam feel Forth always comes to protect him at the right time.

Forth's phone keep vibrating. Beam took them and wanted to pass to Forth. Beam's hand begin to shake the moment he saw the dialler's name. It's his name. He answer the call hoping it could be someone with same name.

"Forth, you are not the same Forth anymore. You forget me. I know he have someone the same name as mine. I know he look handsome, cute and 100% better than me. You don't have think about me anymore Forth. Your school love is no more. No more your fat boy"say the person on call.

Beam's eyes get widen. He clearly know someone is playing with Forth using his past identity. Beam doesn't want to spill the milk. He just end the call and switch off Forth's phone.

"Who is doing all this"

To be continue 🔜
Vote and comment your view guys.
Who is the person talking to Forth? Why he is using Beam's identity?

Sorry for the delay I'm busy with my festivals.