Chapter 4

(Freddy's POV) We all saw Mike walk into the office. It was time for the 3rd night.

(Chica's POV) We just had to get Mike into that suit today. It's been just too long for him to survive. He was good but we'll still get him. I stepped off the stage and into the party room. I had to go faster. Mike had to have more of a challenge. He was amazing at his job I must admit but that won't stop me.

(Bonnie's POV) Before midnight Chica talked to me about getting Mike into the suit. She's right we need to get him into the suit. Why? You may ask well because we our selves aren't really the animatronics. We were lured into the back room of the pizza place as kids by a Freddy FazBear but it wasn't the real Freddy. It was simply a serial killer in a Freddy suit that wanted to kill us and stuff us into suits. He killed us stuffed us into suits and ran away after that we lived our afterlives in the suits. A girl named Sally got shoved into the Chica suit, a boy named Grant got shoved into the Freddy suit, a boy named Tyler got shoved into the Foxy suit, and me? Well my REAL name is Jacob. The Golden Freddy suit? Well that's the security guard that was here before Mike. We want Mike to feel our pain so that's why we want to shove him into a suit. Anyway...

I stepped off the stage and slowly went towards the office.

(Freddy's POV) I watched the camera flicker on and off. I couldn't move when the camera saw me. Before I started living the afterlife I was always shy and loved the dark. My name was Grant then but now I guess it's Freddy. It's a little weird that we can remember our lives before this. Aw man when I disappeared my family must have been really worried. The pain of thinking about that was like a knife cutting into me.

Mike didn't check my camera for a while so I moved into the party room, staying in the dark.

(Foxy's POV) I don't really want to kill Mike anymore. Sadly my voice box is broken so I can't warn him or check on him, but I'll try my best. I guess if I don't kill him the other animatronics will break me more. He hasn't checked the cameras in a while so I run to the office and he closes the door in my face. Oh well...

(Bonnie's POV) I got to the door the same time Chica did Mike freaked out and almost flipped the office table. He quickly closed the door in our faces. We went back a bit but by then it became 6am and the night was over. The day came and we played with the kids.