ALL'S FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR

Evelyn looked up to find a strawberry blonde bush followed by milky white plains and two voluptuous mountains parted to each side. All of this was under her control, and every decision she made could unleash untold waves of pleasure.

Her tongue was focused on the hardened little tip beneath the cap. Slow, deliberate pressure, flicking over the nib with a familiarity unsurpassed amongst mortals. Two fingers were already inserted within the warm slit. They were angled up towards that distinctive patch and rubbed with vigour.

As her partner approached climax, Evelyn felt the walls tighten and those smooth legs come together. The landscape before her shifted, revealing the wild haired beauty struggling to come to terms with all the ecstasy inundating her mind.

Evelyn sensed that Breanna's heart rate climbed. Her breathing quickened as it grew shallow, while muscles spasmed randomly. Breanna tried desperately to grab onto something, anything, to steady herself, but the sheets were too slippery.

Her partner's arousal also had an effect on Evelyn. The hot blood coursing through Breanna's sex forced her to focus long enough to retract her fangs. Her blood smelled simply divine, just like the succulent nectar she enjoyed with every lick.

When Evelyn knew that her partner was nearly there, she pulled back, placed her thumb onto the clit, and applied pressure to both erogenous zones. She then bent one of Breanna's legs away from her and traced her tongue lightly from the cleft upwards. Her tongue tasted the salty on her skin as it moved along Breanna's midline, over to a breast, and finally right to its hardened nipple.

Evelyn flicked the nipple with her tongue and watched as her partner's entire body reacted to this additional stimuli. She giggled, wrapped her moist lips around the nipple, and applied suction. Again her partner reacted, and Evelyn knew this would only deepen the orgasm.

Of course, it was the controlled, pulsating nibble that sent Breanna over the top. She looked up at her partners frozen face, flushed with blood, as the veins in her neck bulged out. Evelyn alternated between nibbles, suction, and a cool breeze from those puckered lips to up the ante.

This time, Breanna found something to grip. She latched onto Evelyn's shoulders and dug her nails in. Evelyn did not react. Instead, she observed the spasms quickening while Breanna's heart was at a gallop.

Breanna was no longer there, a slave to her desires. This body was Evelyn's instrument, and she was a maestro blessed with centuries of practice. She understood that it was not a constant motion, nor pressure that yielded the best results. Sometimes, a woman was like being in a runaway car: while the ride itself was a thrill, the mind occasionally needed a moment or two to catch up.

When Evelyn stopped cold, the brunt of Breanna's orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. So much so, that she tried to close her legs to protect those over-sensitive bits. No longer in control, her nails buried themselves deeper into Evelyn's skin and, this time, drew blood.

It was those breasts that put on a show. They rocked back and forth while Evelyn watched this woman who could no longer manage a coherent scream. Instead, those beautiful eyes rolled into the back of her head and she collapsed onto the mattress. This meant it would take a while before Breanna's mind could claw itself out of the maelstrom of ecstasy, which was exactly how Evelyn wanted her.

"Allô, ma belle," Evelyn said softly, with her haunting musical tones.

Georgians were immune to most forms of vampiric persuasion. It was fortunate that a few like Evelyn knew of ways to lower their foe's mental defences. Those who knew of this skill were rare indeed. A good thing, too, because if the word got out, they would lose the advantage.