chapter two -°~a nice night..i think?~°-

After I survived school once again I went straight home and deicide to call (f/n) , they didn't answer so I tried to call my other friend hanna (that's one of my friends in real life so shush) she did answer surprisingly but I wasn't that much surprised, we chatted a little and everything seemed fine then she hung up, I guess she had to do something for her mom, for like 2-7 hours I played with my pet, (p/n), then I heard a knock on my door, I went to go answer it and then they shouted "(y/n) is me (f/n)!! Open up I gotta show you something!!! ". I opened the door and greeted them with a small (smol UwU) wave, they walked in rolling in something with a sheet over it, I have to tell you something, they are a big nerd and so am I to be honest, but getting back on track; " What is that? "I asked pointing to the machine covered with a sheet in a box..in a wagon. " Well you'll see if you bring me to your little lab" (F/n) replied, I sighed then went down stairs to the basement hearing them close and lock the front door. I turned on the lights to my lab, the walls were painted white with a white tile floor, but in the since lab there was a  testing chamber, for experiments and such no duh.

le time skip°~

It was the middle of the fucking night! And we were trying to get (f/n)'s machine to work but it was all no luck. 'This is going to take forever and I know it' I thought, and at that moment the most coincidental thing happened, when (f/n) flipped the switch, it happen, we saw a rift open, changing from pastel pink mixed with light blue and white to galaxy colors. "Oh..my...god...GO PACK SOME STUFF NOW AND COME BACK WITH ROPE!" (F/n) yelled, I wanted to question why they wanted rope but I think I know what it's for. I quickly rush up stairs and to my room packing pocket knives and snacks, I grabbed the  sledgehammer and a metal bat then went back down stairs to the basement with the rope. "Ok what now?" I asked them, they quickly tied the rope to them and myself. "Ok now we're going to jump in the rift but only stay there for a minimum of time ,then climb out" They said as they tie the end of the rope to a pole in the experiment room. "Ok then? " I replied, (f/n) soon then jumped in the rift with the sledgehammer, I quickly followed grabbing the backpack and metal bat, we were falling just me and them until we didn't stop falling. "Did I attach it right? " (F/n) asked "yeah I think so" I replied, then we both saw the end of the rope falling with the piece of the pole attached to it. Me and (f/n) look at each other and starts screaming while falling...just screaming.

~°==========================°~

Sorry if I still suck at this 552 I apologize tho I am never going to be a good book writer but thanks to the little readers I do have