Explanations and Sealing

They were quiet at first and Kid coughed.

"Midoriya I'll leave the explanations to you. I, Jigoku Yukire no Jingko and Excalibur will seal the tunnels. Good Luck." He said and left with the said people.

"Whose gonna start their questions first?" Midoriya asked. This snapped some out of their stares.

"Start explaining by going to you previous life to now." Detective Tsukauchi said. Midoriya nodded and faced Toshinori who looks hurt in his eyes.

"It all started when I was born as a Deathscythe at the very beginning. I woke up having all the knowledge I need. The first person I saw was Lord Death. I knew immediately that he was the person I'm going to serve for the rest of my life. I started working with him because of the responsibilities and duties I was tasked. Those were implanted in my head before I was born. I was created by being an extension of his powers and knowledge. When he started the 8 Guardians of Death I became part of it going by the name he gave me 'Praesidium' meaning protect. My duty and responsibility is at my name to protect Lord Death and those he wishes to protect. That's basically my background story. You know the rest and some are classified so I can't tell you." Midoriya explained to them. They just kept staring at him as if they can't believe what they heard about their friend/student/intern.

"Young Midoriya why didn't you tell me?" Toshinori asked heart broken as he look at his successor's eyes.

"I really wanted to tell you so much about it. But it is forbidden for a Deathscythe like me to tell you without Lord Death's permission." He replied looking very sad.

"This Lord Death can you tell him to at least let you go?" Uraraka asked.

"That's near to impossible. He may be an eccentric at times and very funny and kind. But if it possibly threatens the peace I, he and our comrades/family tried to keep. He will say no." Midoriya explained. Sir Nighteye walked closer to Izuku and grabbed his shoulders.

"Midoriya at least tell me that he won't separate you from us?" He asked.

"He will in 20 yrs from now. I'm still a part of him and that will never change no matter how much I wish." Midoriya replied. The others looked so sad except Endeavor.

While with Kid......

They kept walking until to the exit of the tunnels since he's already outside he can seal it.

"You guys know what to do." Kid said. Excalibur turned into a sword and Yukire bit her thumb until it was bleeding. She drew Lord Death's mask with her blood on the closed double doors which is the exit of the tunnels. Kid grabbed Excalibur and cut his palm. He coated the sword w/ his blood and stabbed it horizontally at the nose part of the drawn mask.

"Ledae Se Bo Tuo Ydnammo C I Thea Df Ono Seh Ts A." Kid chanted then the drawn mask of Death began to glow and the double doors disappeared.

"Mission Accomplished. Let's go back to Praesidium." Kid announced to them and headed back to where they were before.

"Aren't you for getting something? Fool!" Asked the annoying white creature ( You know the most annoying for me is Black⭐Star in my opinion. Excalibur is one of my favourites since he annoys Black⭐Star so much. Well I hate him also if it comes to Kiddo-kun. )

"What?" Kid asked him. His mission is finished its time for the other mission. But he knows Excalibur if referring to something else.

"The way you call our dear friend." He answered. This answer felt like a mountain crushing him. Kid didn't only call him that because it was embarrassing.

"Its about Uncle Prae, Isn't it?" He asked. He looked away flushed.

"FOOL! Yes its about him. Your just flushed because he's older than you but you look older than him. FOOL! Just ignore both of your physical appearance and age. He's still your Uncle Prae. Respect him as your Uncle not someone younger than you." Excalibur lectured him. After all Praesidium is one of the rare people who is not annoyed by him. Kid knew he was right after all, appearance is not everything.

"He knows Excalibur. Let's go back to the others." Jigoku Yukire no Jingko said and teleported them back. As they reached their destination. The others except Midoriya jumped at shock seeing them suddenly.

"Alright were finished. Let's finish the other one Uncle Prae." Kid informed Midoriya. At first the others thought of this question: " Who is this Uncle Prae?". Kid notices their questioning faces and motions Izuku to answer it.

"I'm Uncle Prae. Since I'm older, almost the same age and extension of Lord Death, let's say I'm his uncle." Izuku explained. They seem to accept the explanation since its close to reality.

"What's the other mission Kid is talking about?" Asked by our favorite anti-gravity girl. Kid shakes his head like his saying that it's classified information. Uraraka and the others seemed to get the answer and kept their mouths shut.

"By the ways call me Yukire. My name is mouthful anyways plus it's too formal." Yukire said as she holds Kid's hand. Nobody but Excalibur and Midoriya knows that they are in a relationship. After all before Maka, Soul, Black⭐Star, Tsubaki, Liz and Patty were born he, Kid, Yukire, Alyssianna, Stein and Spirit were a team back then. But his first team were he, Eibon, Excalibur, Praesidium and Asura that dates way back then. Yukire grabbed Kid, Midoriya and Excalibur then teleported them to their next destination.

(A/N: I'm very sorry for a shortwave chapter. This is what I could make for now. But I promise the next one would be long. Thank you for your patience.)