First Time

"Why do you like me so much?" Freddie asked Greyson one day when they were strolling around the football field while holding hands.  They had been a couple for a while now.

"I don't know," Greyson smiled and shrugged.  "I just do."

"But why?" Freddie asked. "What was on your mind when you first saw me? And 'I don't know' is not an answer.  Tell me."

Greyson thought for a moment.  "It's hard to explain.  When I first saw you I had this weird feeling in my gut.  Like I wanted to get to know you better, you know?"

Freddie did know.  "I felt that too, I thought it was just me.  It was like this punch in my gut."

"Exactly."

"But what does it mean?" Freddie wondered.  "Is it something cosmic or what? Fate?"

"Geez, Freddie," Greyson rolled his eyes.  "You always have to overthink things.  Why can't you just soak in the moment? Like this."

Greyson turned and stepped into Freddie's arms.  They kissed for a while.  Freddie had to admit that when Greyson was right, he was right.  Freddie did need to live in the moment.  And this moment was good.

They kissed for a while, then Greyson began squirming against him, pressing him harder.  He seemed anxious about something Freddie sensed.

"What's the matter?" Freddie asked, holding him around the waist. "Sick of kissing me already?"

Greyson looked down, blushing, his hands still on Freddie's shoulders.  "It's not that," he seemed to be breathing a little heavy.  "I just need more, don't you?"

"Like our usual?" So far they had just stuck to kissing and fondling.

"No.  Other things, like more than kissing and touching," Greyson said, biting his bottom lip. "Know what I mean?"

He did.  Freddie thought about it a lot.  Like all the time. He would fantasize about the two of them touching and kissing in other places, going much further than his limited imagination could go.

"What are you saying?" Freddie asked.  "Are you thinking what I've been obsessing about?"

"Let's do it," Greyson said.  "I want to go all the way with you.  I want you.  Really bad."

"I want you too, Grey." Freddie leaned in and they kissed for a while.  "So when are we doing this?"

"I want it now," Greyson pressed against him hard.  "I want to ride you in the sunset."

"You're so bad." Freddie laughed.  "It's our lucky day.  My folks are working late so we can go to my house after school."

"Why can't we go back to my place?" Greyson said.

"Your mom is always there." Freddie complained.

"So?"

"Doesn't she ever work?"

"Sure she does," Greyson said.  " She works really hard at keeping the sofa from flying through the ceiling."

"True that.  But come on, we need some privacy and we can get it at my place.  Face it, your mom's big mouth is a cock blocking mood killer."

"Can't argue with that. But we're going to need some supplies."

"Like what?"

"I don't know.  Condoms."

"Why, so we don't get pregnant?" Freddie joked.

"You're an idiot."

They went to the drug store and headed straight for the family planning aisle.  There they looked around at the items.  Freddie tried to think of what else they could use besides condoms.  He wasn't even sure of what size to get.  Sex sure seemed complicated.