After the Pokemon League

After winning the Pokemon League of the Kanto region, Aysun believed it was time for a well deserved vacation for her Pokemon and herself. She would be heading to the Johto region next. She smiled and stroked Alakazam's head softly. "A small vacation wouldn't hurt. All of you deserve it. " She kissed the top of Alakazam's head, she was staying at her grandfather's ranch for a couple of days. Aysun wanted to help her grandfather out for a few days. "Ala, Alakazam." 

"Let's head outside and let the others out." She smiled and opened the glass door, letting Alakazam out first. Her grandfather's ranch was a small bit of paradise for the Pokemon. She pulled her pokeballs off her belt and threw them in the air. "Come on out, everyone." Jolteon was the first to greet them with a yawn before running around and hopped onto Tauros's back. Tauros snorted when Jolteon fell asleep and went to graze. Aysun chuckled softly. Dragonite looked confused wondering what they were doing here. Aysun came over and rubbed her snout. "Just a small vacation. A few days of rest and we will be back on track. Dragonite relaxed and nodded.

She glanced around, noticing her Arcanine and Poliwrath were already running around the place. Aysun started chuckling, she loved her Pokemon. Counting heads she noticed she forgot one, her lazy Charizard. Aysun pulled off her pokeball from her necklace and let him out. "Charizard. You can be as lazy as you want these next couple of days. " Running her hands along his snout and neck. Then hugged him. "Just behave for the next couple of days and don't pick any fights." He snorted and looked away. Aysun went to go check on her grandfather's Pokemon. She hadn't see them in months. She also had a few of her other Pokemon here too. 

Aysun landed face first in the dirt. She spit up some dirt and glanced back, receiving a lick on the face. She blinked several times before and pet the Persian. She was the oldest pokemon here, since it was her grandfather's first pokemon. Persian nuzzled her softly. "It's nice to see you too, old girl." She sat up and stroked her softly. Aysun nuzzled her back. "You're still as spunky as ever. Have the others been behaving?" She asked and received several nods. "Can you please get off me. " Persian hopped right off allowing Aysun to get up and dust the dirt off.

Persian accompanied her as she went to check on the others, the Glooms and Vileplumes looked health. There was several Digletts and Paras playing around. She just loved how the Pokemon helped grandpa maintain the gardens and ranch. She walked over the water, taking her socks and shoes off. Aysun tapped the water several times. "Come out, come out, come out." She was greeted by a Dewong, Staryu, and two Omanytes. "Hello everyone." She smiled and pets them all, they started splashing her. * "Where's Magikarp?" They looked at each other than back at her, all yelling a bit. "Whoa whoa, everyone calm down."

"I'm afraid Magikarp as been in a foul mood since it evolved." There was an elderly man with a long white beard standing behind her. Aysun glanced up. "Grandpa." She smiled and stood up, hugging him. "Where were you? I didn't see you at the house."

He chuckled softly. "I had to go to the market this morning to pick up some ingredients for the Pokemon food. " Stroking his beard he hummed a bit. "I did have Sky help me load the truck and he's offloading it now. You should go see him." Aysun blushed slightly shaking her head and hands. "That's not necessary. I'll see him around anyways." 

Even if they were childhood friends, they were still rivals. Plus she felt kind of awkward after defeated him in the Pokemon League. Her Charizard almost cost her that match but he pulled through last minute. Ever since the match he had not spoken to her. Aysun was not sure if he was angry at her for losing the match or if something else was bother. "Anyways I should check on Gyarados." She hoped in the water, not caring if her clothes got wet. She looked around and spotted him down towards the bottom. Gyarados felt movement int he water and glanced up. For a moment he did not recognized her at first. 

Gyarados headed straight for her, she grabbed onto him as he headed for the surfaced. Aysun coughed once they surfaced. "Gyarados, I'm glad to see you. Why you been in such a foul mood? Shall we travel around together?" He nodded his head. "So that's why you've been acting up, you just want to travel. If that's the case, you're coming with me once I leave for the Johto region. It's a promise." He seemed satisfied with the answer and swam along the surface with her on top. Her grandfather chuckled. His granddaughter had the special touch for Pokemon. He turned back to the house with his Persian. 

"You can put me down now, Gyarados. I'm actually starting to get hungry." She laughed. Gyarados lowered his head and let her hop off. "I'll come by with your lunch." She smiled softly, picking up her shoes and socks, heading back to the house. Aysun started humming softly, placing her socks and shoes on the porch and headed inside to help grandpa make the Pokemon food. She noticed he had already a set of hands in the kitchen. She really did not expect Sky in the kitchen of all things. But then again when she thought about it, even though he's a trainer he's also a Pokemon breeder. So he has to know these things.

His beanie covered his beautiful cropped silver and black hair and the sunglasses hid his beautiful cobalt eyes. It was a shame because they were so beautiful to stare at when they were little. She entered the kitchen and pulled on an apron to help with the food. She felt someone land on her head. What's with everyone jumping or landing on her today, she wondered. She glanced up, oh it was just Sky's Butterfree. Butterfree was adorable, especially it's unusual pink color. She gave her a bit of pokemon food and she gobbled it up quickly, she was flapping her wings around. Sky glanced back at them for a moment.