Chapter 19: the battle begins

Percy was back at Camp, but only for a few moments. He was trying to start an army. Of demigods. He immediatly started looking for Chiron.

When Percy finally found Chiron, he started to tell him that the wizards of Hogwarts are forming a plan of attack, and that they had an access point to the wizarding world, but only for a short period of time.

Chiron considred this for a moment.

"Percy, how can you be sure that they want-", he tried to say

"Sir, I know they have. They brought back Kronos, along with the rest of the Titans!", Percy said.

There was a loud noise, and Annabeth spawned out of the "portal" from the wizarding world.

"Percy! What are you doing-", Annabeth tried to speak, and but she couldn't. It was as if someone turned off the sound, put it on mute. Everything suddenly turned cold and dark; which was odd, considering it was almost never cold.

And then they all saw it. At least one hundred creatures with hoods floating toward them. Several people screamed, it was terrible. Then something flashed. It was Dumbledore, charging the creatures away with his wand. From the looks of it, it was taking all of his might to charge the creatures away.

Once he had finished, he nearly fell. He stumbled over to see Chiron.

"Terribly sorry about that," Dumbledore said, "Those were the dementors-

"Is that how you treat everyone? By unleashing these......these things?!?!? Im afraid I'm not impressed." Chiron replied.

Voldemort showed up at Camp Half-blood. He looked at Chiron and said, "We wizards delcare war on these Demigods."