Morgianna likes me?!

Alibaba:" eh? Aladdin...what are you talking about?!"(flustered)
Morgianna:" what's the matter Alibaba san?"
Yunan(Morgianna's master):" Morgianna about the thing that you wanted to ask me about...what is it?"(curious look)
Morgianna:" master...err its about the thing about finalis...about what you saw at the other side...please tell me(kneels on to the ground) I have to know...the suspense is killing me..."(begs for the truth)
Yunan(sighs):" if only you weren't that curious...I'll tell you but promise me you will never attempt to see it for yourself or you may never return..."
Morgianna:" hai! I'll promise you..."
Yunan:" let's go somewhere private then..."
Alibaba:" what's with that tensed atmosphere..."(curious)
Aladdin:" alibaba kun did you consider?"
Alibaba:" huh? There's no way Morgianna likes me...I mean I'm such a jerk and all..."(flustered)
Hakuryuu:" alibaba san...aladdin san...I , Hakuryuu Ren pledge to take Morgianna as my wife.. I will not let anyone stand in my way..."
Yunan:" you see your kind are actually four legged beasts.."(saddens)
Morgianna:" eh? what are you saying? I've got 2 legs"(surprised)
Yunan(saddens):" finalis are beasts that are at the top of the predator lists which means they have no other predators....you are a two legged human finalis but once you go in the other side you can never come back to reality....you'll refuse to believe that's your kind...thats why I encouraged you not to go..."(looks at Morgianna who staggered)
Morgianna:" I...am a beast....I..."(collapses to the ground)
Yunan:" Morgianna !"(shocked)
Meanwhile,
Aladdin:"Hakuryuu san!"
Alibaba:" what's the meaning of betraying our friendship...aren't we friends?!"
Hakuryuu:" don't make me laugh..what a joke....I never once thought of you all as my friends...your all just hindrances..."(smirks)
Aladdin(teary):" Hakuryuu san please come back to your normal self..."
Hakuryuu(staggers):" anyway this is just a warning that I'll take Morgianna tonight as my queen"
Alibaba:" eh? He plans on taking Morgianna as his wife?!"
Sinbad:" hmm...thats going to be a problem.."
Aladdin:" sinbad san...you look pissed off"
Alibaba:" he looks jealous to me..."
Sinbad:" it's going to be a problem since I love Morgianna..."
Alibaba and Aladdin:" eh?????!!!!"
Yunan:"Morgianna are you alright?"
Morgianna:" master...I(sobs)will I turn into them in time?"
Yunan:" there isn't any theory about that yet...I'm sorry perhaps I shouldn't have told you yet"(saddens)
Alibaba:" Morgianna! "
Morgianna:" Alibaba san?"
Alibaba:" Hakuryuu said he was going to make you his queen to tonight did anything happen when we parted ways?"
Morgianna(blush):" he kissed me saying he wanted to marry me but I...no one told me such things before...I was happy but ..."(saddens)
Alibaba(flustered):" she was kissed...."
Sinbad:" Hakuryuu that bastard to kiss Morgianna , a pure hearted beauty....I won't forgive this..."