Why is love so complicated

"Dammit not again!" I am so sick of my book bag ripping a new hole every freakin day. Whatever I just continue my merry ass down the street. There some strange grey truck parked on the street right next to the new house there building. Its just parked i've walked to school the same way for at leat two months now. and I've never seen that truck. I cross the street  to avoid it. As I walk by it theres a middle age man sitting there his face stuck into his phone like some snobby teenage girl."What the fuck?" I exclaim accidentally out loud (I do that alot). Oops the lady tending to her garden looks up at me ,but i just walk faster. My heart skips a beat once i relize two things; one: That really creepy guy named Hunter will be at school  today. My Anxiety go's up just thinking about it. Ever since the first day I met that over biting nerdy boy he has given me the creeps. But it probably didn't help that he told me he killed someone as a joke once, or at least i think it was a joke, I hope. Plus he will sometimes cut himself in front of me with the scissors in our science class. Two; Lela. that's all I can say right now about the love of my life that will never love me back.

well sorry it's kinda short and I'm just trying to introduce some of the main characters bu this is my first story and it will probily be awhile before i write another chapter