Chapter 7

***
PICTURE OF BRI ON THE SIDE

BRI'S P.O.V

I wake up and Justin had me in his embrace. He loved being the big spoon in our cuddling. When I try to get up he held me tighter.

"I know that you're awake." I look at him and his eyes were closed. After a while of staring, he laughed and I shook my head.

"Good morning baby." Justin says to me with a smile. I kiss his forehead and try to get up. "Baby, stay with me."

"Cause you're all I need. This ain't love it's clear to see. But darling stay with me." I sing and Justin laughs slightly. "I have to pee."

"Can you hold it and just cuddle with me?" Justin kisses the back of my head and runs his hands down my body.

I shiver and sit up. "I'll be back. I have a small bladder. I can't help it." I laugh and run to the bathroom.

When I finish brushing my teeth, I go in the room. Justin was sleep and it was so cute. I smile at how adorable he looks when he's sleep and crawl into bed with him.

Slowly I get under the covers and he opens his eyes. "Come here baby." He opens his arms and I go to him.

We both were in each others arms looking at one another. He kisses me and squeezes my side. My fingers stroke through his hair and my free arm wraps around his neck.

Slowly Justin bit my bottom lip and squeezed my butt. I moan and back from the kiss so I could breathe.

"Don't start something you can't finish." I say looking at him.

"You want me to finish it?" He takes one of my legs and puts it on his thigh. My hand snakes down and I find his member.

I squeeze it while my fingers gently stroke him. Justin bites his bottom lip preventing the tremble that was bound to come out.

"Fuck," He mumbles and connects our lips together and groans as I squeeze his balls. "Bri."

I nibble on his bottom lip and my fingers trace the head of his arousal. He's so hard. Justin arched his hips and started to slowly take my panties off.

I got on top of him and slowly put him in me. "Oh," I take all of him in me. I ride him back and forward and bounce up and down.

Justin was liking it by his moans, but I knew he was craving to take control. Just like I thought he flipped me over and started pounding in me.

Thank fucking god that we are the only ones here. I was screaming from the pleasure. Justin held the headboard with one hand and massaged my clit with the other.

"Take this dick baby." He groans going harder in me. My legs were shaking. My arms snaked to his back side and I squeezed his butt.

Justin arched his hips and kept his dick all the way in me without moving. I moaned feeling all of him. He moved in a circular motion and squeezed my thighs.

"Justin." I arch my back moaning his name. "I'm about to cum."

"Wait." He groans and starts rapidly pounding into me. It was a slight pain, but it hurt so good. I could feel myself about to cum and I knew he was too.

Justin exploded his seed in me and I came after him. He pulled out and was still leaking. I smiled as he laid on top of me and started going at my neck.

"Baby," I giggle rubbing his back. "Lets just cuddle until we have to get up."

"Alright." He says and moves to the left side of the bed. He pulls my backside closer to him and wraps his arms around me.