Deep Love [Chapter 1]

Chapter 1 

Deep Love

One night I woke up laying near the moon, I sat up and started thinking for a while.

Then I kept repeating one line to myself, where am i? Suddenly I started to walk

Thinking I would find a shelter or I will see somebody around who I know. As I walked

I kept hearing noises in the trees and behind me. I spun around very quickly to see what it was

That kept making noise but I still didn’t see anything. I started to run and while I was running I looked behind me the same time then I fell on the ground. I started hearing foot steps coming towards me but I was afraid to look. 

The foot steps was coming closer and closer towards me. Then i felt a cold hand touch me, I peeked out for a minute to see what it was .When I looked up I saw very tall man standing up over me smiling with a toothy smile.

 His eyes were red, his hair was white and he was pale.  I looked at him I could tell he wasn’t human; I stared at him from head to toe. He just stood up watching me then he asked how are you girl? I tried to ignore him but it didn’t work his eyes began to spin when he noticed I didn’t answer. I said very loud and clear I am fine so he asked me are you lost?

Then I looked at him again and nodded my head, he smiled then he asked me if I want to come over to his house. I told him that I am afraid of him. Then he sat next to me and said you don’t have to be afraid of me for I am here to help and protect you. I looked at him and smiled then I asked him who sent you here to protect me and why? He answered no needs to worry about that just come with me and I shall take you to shelter where you can be safe. I stood up and he hold my hand and then he began to walk very fast he took me very far away.

His hands kept trembling so I asked him if he is ok and he answered in a very deep voice saying yes I am ok. He took me to this old   ancient house where I started to see bats flying around and a lot of spider webs. When the bat came closer to me I tried to avoid it by bending my head down very quickly then he looked at me and laughed and said no need to be afraid they are just my friends they live here and you will always see them. He took me inside, I looked around and he opened a door and he told me ‘’ this is my office where I put victims’’

I looked at him and said in harsh voice victims? Everywhere in the room was skeletons I got scared and ran out the room then he came behind me saying do not run because you'll  make me angry. I started to cry and he took me in the kitchen he told me to stay seated at the table. I sat there staring up at the ceiling, after a few minutes I saw the bats come through his window and blood was dripping.

I screamed so loud the bat made a terrible noise he came running and he told me to stay silent he spoke to the bats in their own language, and they went back through the window. He sat down and we talked and he told me about his earlier days growing up. Then suddenly he looked into my eyes and told me you are almost the vampire turning age ‘’he smiled. I smiled back his glowing eyes snapped at me as he went to put the wine class in the sink.

Why do you do that Sirena? He asked. Do what I asked looking up at the ceiling? ‘’You no he said back in a very mean voice''. Why do you stare at me like that Sirena! I don’t know what you mean. Do not test me Sirena you no I can get very aggravated and it wouldn’t be nice. I rolled my eyes at him and he pushed me across the table angrily because I pretended like I didn’t no what he was talking about then he came to me and said sorry. I hugged him and he hugged me back, I was curious in finding out what the vampire turning age is.

He told me the vampire turning age is 25 years old. But I am only 24 years old so I will be a vampire soon. I told him he shook his head and said yes you will my dear. Then I asked him how many friends he have he said he have four friends so I looked at him with a shocked expression on my face he looked at me and said I really haven’t got much in the way of friends it seem I had to kill all of them. For some, it can be too much, to stimulating.