The Interview

THIS STORY REACHED 100 READS!!!!!!!!! I Can Now Die Happy :) I Love You Adub Sluts xx I Think By Now... One Of Yall Can Write Me On Twitter Or Something @ImagineAdub And Tell Me How Im Doing... Cause I Feel Like Shit With No Feedbacl :/ Enough Complaining. Anyways This Chapter Is Kinda Lame, Its Just A Filler, All About Zach... Next Couple Ones Will Be Drama Though ;) And Did You Guys See Justins New Music Video BAAB?!?!?! Its Perfect, Imma Put It On The Side, Watch It ;) xx

CHAPPIE 8

Zachs POV

Me And The Boys Have Our First Interview Today Since Vaca Started. Basically Just To Talk About How The Whole Tour Went And If Were Going To Be Working On Any New Music. All The Cliche Stuff, If They Would Just Go On Twitter They Would Know This Stuff. But Interviews Are Fun So Im Not Bitching.

After Me And Kaylee Left The Hospital Together I Told Her She Had To Make A Police Report, No Girl Deserves To Be Treated Like That. She Refused. Of Course! Typical, Stubborn Kaylee...

"Zach, Snap Out Of It!" Cameron Was Leaning Over Me In The Van, Signaling We Were At The Interview. We Walked In The Building And Was Greeted By A Pretty Lady Named Carla. She Seemed Easy To Talk To, I Guess Thats Her Job Though So Yeah...

"So Boys, How Was The Summer Of Love Tour?"

"Well We Always Enjoy Being On Tour. We Actually Get To Talk To Our Fans And Even Make Some Of Their Dreams Come True. And Hearing Their Responses To Our New Music Were Trying Out Is Always A Blast" Typical Answer. Good Job Mikey :)

"So When Is Your New Full Length Album Coming Out?"

"Hopefully Sometime By The End Of The Year Or Very Early Next Year" Im Glad Cameron Knew That Cause Ive Been Clueless The Past Couple Weeks.

"Alright. I Know Everyone Hates This Question But I Have To Ask. Whose Single And Whose Taken?"

I Felt My Cheeks Heat Up And I Had To Calm Myself Down. Mikey And Cameron Immediately Said They Were Single Which Got Good Reactions From The Ladies In The Crowd. When She Got To Me, I Just Told The Truth.

"I'm Single, But I Definitely Have My Eye On Someone"

"Oh Mind Sharing?"

"No I Dont Want To Give Out To Much Information. But She Incredible, And I Hope Someday We Can Be More Than Friends."

"Well We All Hope That Works Out For You"

There Was Some More Irrelevant Questions I Didnt Bother To Take Note Of. I Just Need To Get My Emotions Straightened Out. Fuck That, I Need To Stop Acting Like A Teenage Girl. After The Interview Was Over We Went In The Van And I Wasnt Ready To Go Home Alone.

"Do You Guys Wanna Go Out And Do Something? I Dont Feel Like Staying In Tonight!"

"YES!" Of Course Mikey Automatically Agrees To That. Cameron Just Sighed And Rolled His Eyes

"Well I Guess If You Two Are Going Out That Pretty Much Forces Me To Be The Sober Driver"

"Thanks Cam"

"Theres A New Club Down The Street, You Guys Want To Try It Out?" Mikey Would Keep Up On All The Clubs In This Town

"Absolutely!"

We Got There In No More Than 5 Minutes, And Were Greeted With Flashing Lights, Drinks, And A Damn Good Time. This Would For Sure Be A Good Night!