I will be there

Molly was still running while crying. She finally made it back to her house, entered inside and shutted the door. Molly was breathing heavily from running and the tears were still falling down from her eyes. She decided to go to the bathroom to wash her face and calm down. Once she was done with that, she went to her bedroom and set on the bed. It was already night time, so she should be asleep, but...she just couldn't. Her thoughts about today were keeping her awake. First, she took Lou with her back to her home town and they were both having fun together, but then Ox came and with that argument, he totally ruined her good mood. Sure she understood that Ox was just trying to protect her, but what he did was too far. Molly didn't want to think about that, so she decided to go up on the roof and look at the stars. But while she was looking at the stars, she  saw the big flower from the destination and for some reason, she suddenly started to think about...Lou.

Meanwhile, Lou made it to the Institute and started to look for the hidden cameras. At first he couldn't find them anywhere. They were really good hidden, but in few more minutes later he finally found them all. And after that, he thought about what he saw this evening. The argument between Ox and Molly, how he made her cry really angered Lou and with that anger, he smashed the cameras to the ground so hard, that they were completely destroyed. Lou was breathing heavily, but he eventually came down. So glad that nobody had to spy on him anymore. Lou then went back to the supplies shed, took off his descuise and got dressed to his regular clothes, but he didn't put on his suit, because it was almost bed time. But he couldn't go to bed, because something was in his mind. So he decided to go outside to get some air. When Lou got out of the shed, he look up at the stars. But while he was looking at them, he suddenly for some reason started to think about...Molly and how much she has done for him.

Lou—In the light that falls at moonrise

In the rhythm of the rain

In a miracle of ordinary days

In the hush of night

I will be in the whispers of lovers

Everywhere

You will find me there

Lou started walking around the Institute, while looking at the stars, smiling and thinking about Molly.

Lou—In the rustle of a curtain

In the bustle of the world

In a thousand little unexpected ways

When you lift your gaze

I will be like the shimmer of one small star

Out there

Shining every where

I will be there

Beside you

Through the lonely nights that fall

So close your eyes

Remember my embrace

I will be there

Like mercy I will find you through it all

This do I swear

I will be there

Meanwhile in Imperfection. Molly was still sitting on the rooftop, while looking at the stars and thinking about Lou and how much she loves being with him.

Molly—In a language never spoken

With the promises we make

In the endless low that owns me heart and soul