o n e

I woke up from my deep sleep to see the sun peeking through my bedroom curtains. I yawned and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

I leaned over to my bed-side table and grabbed my phone. I saw two new notifications from Twitter. I slid my thumb across my screen and saw that I had two dms from the beautiful stranger I call daddy.

daddy: Good morning kitten

daddy: Wakey wakey

I didn't respond, I knew it was wrong talking to him. For all I know the picture that he used for his icon might not even be him, he could very well be a fifty year old pervert looking for something to jack off to.

I put my phone down and got out of bed. I grabbed the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head, throwing it across my room. I put on a bra and a pair of panties.

My phone buzzed, and I looked to see it was none other than a message from daddy.

daddy: that was a great show princess, maybe try and close your curtains next time?😏

My eyes shot towards my window to see a black car skidding down the street away from my house. I had yet again forgot to close my curtains.

At that moment I panicked. A million thoughts were running through my head.

How does he know where I live?

Is he who I really think he is?

Am I going to get kidnapped?

Is he going to kill me?

Will I get raped?

I realized I had made a huge mistake by even messaging him in the first place.

There was only one thing I was feeling.

Regret.

***

My mom pulled up to school and leaned over and kissed me on the forehead.

"Have fun at school honey, try not to get into too much trouble."

"I'll try mom."

I hopped out of the car and waved goodbye as I walked into school. I quickly stopped by my locker and hurried into class. I sat next to my best friends Perrie and Luke.

"Hey guys." I muttered.

"Hey hun!" Perrie beamed back.

"What's wrong?" She said.

Should I tell them what's going on? I thought to myself. I better not, I don't want to drag them into the mess I had created.

"Oh nothing, just a bit tired." I tried to pull off the most convincing yawn I could and put on a fake smile.

I knew they weren't buying it but thank god they chose not to question it.