Chapter 7

Wow, 200 reads. Thank you guys so much! Comment with feedback? (: xx

--

Chapter 7

Christopher's POV

    Waking up groggily, I opened my eyes slowly. I snuggled back into my pillow, letting the warmth comfort me. But my pillow wasn't soft. What the hell? I rubbed my eyes to help my blurry vision, and I saw... Andy. WHAT THE FUCK?!

     "Aw hell naw!" I yelled, pushing him off my bed.

     Andy woke up in shock, his eyes wide open. "What the fuck man?" He asked in annoyance. "You don't just crawl into my bed and expect me to be fine with it!" I groaned. "What? You want more?" He wriggled his eyebrows. It was too early in the morning for his cockiness. Haha. Cock. My own inside joke, if you don't get it.

     I threw my pillow at him and laid back onto my bed, groaning. Now I have no pillow. I cacooned myself into my blanket, making part of it my pillow. Sucker. Ew, whats with my dirty mind? Gross. Andy groaned and walked out of the room, leaving the door open. As the air brushed past, I shivered. Three words; Its. So. Cold.

     "Give me my pillow back!" I yelled. Soon enough Andy came into my room and waggled his eyebrows again, motioning to his body. I shook my head in annoyance. "My real pillow. You know, the one with the sheet. No, not shit, thats you cockface." I mumbled in a long sentence. Once again, it was too early in the morning for his bullcrap. I watched as he clutched his heart dramatically, acting wounded. Puh lease, its not like his ego isn't bigger than fucking Antartica. Fucking Antartica. Haha. Oh wait no ew!

     I got up from my bed, walking into the kitchen. Opening the fridge, I found no food. "Shit!" I groaned. "Woah there kiddo, enough cussing for this morning." Andy taunted, smirking. "You cursed too dumbass." I complained. Oh wait I cursed again. Oopsie.

     I put on some clothes and started putting on my shoes. "Where are you going?" Andy asked, raising an eyebrow. "To the store idiot." I grumbled. "Oh! I'm going too!" He exclaimed. Banging my head against the door, I groaned in frustration. I sure was going to get a headache.

     "If you want to scream yeah! Let me know and I'll take you there!" Andy sang. He was in the cart and I was pushing him. To his limits. DIRTY MIND SHUT UP. Many people gave us weird looks while girls were giving us suggesting ones.

     "Get you going like! Ah ooh baby baby! Ooh baby baby!" He continued. "Shut up!" I groaned. I had this major headache now, and he wasn't helping. So far we had bought: Banquet, a couple cans of Arizona, and bags of chips.

     I pushed us to the check out isle, where the cashier was giving us weird looks like the others. "Can you stop staring and check us out... Ben?" I asked. Check us out. Haha, punny. No, shut up mind. I silently snickered at his bewildered expression. He checked us out as fast as he could, wanting us to leave.

     "Bye Bastard Ben!" I waved, winking to him. He blushed and I chuckled. Sucker. Oh god, please have no more dirty thoughts mind.