Chapter 18: Sacrifices

***

"Talking"

"Talking telepathically"

Thoughts

'Saying a move'

***

Previously on Fairy Tail: The Elemental Slayer:

"Welcome to the Tower of Heavan. I am Jellal, the Master of this tower and game. In order for you to win, you have to defeat me. But to get to me you have to get through several life threatening obstacles. You have until Etherion, the most destructive power in this land, hits. Good luck!" he cackled evilly.

There are always ways to cheat in a game.

***

Narrator's P.O.V.

"No matter how fast you can requip or what armor you have," smirks a pink haired girl wielding a katana, "My sword can cut through it all!"

She brings her sword down upon a certain red head, laying face down on the ground. Erza struggles to get up. Ikagura had broken all her armors and beaten her countless times. She has no armor left.

Sho has been defeated earlier when he stepped foot into the room decorated like a traditional Japanese bridge in a lake. Ikagura severed all his tendons and he lies crumbled against a pillar.

"This is the end for you, Erza Scarlet!" She declares victoriously as she drove her sword down.

***

Your P.O.V

"Not if I have something to say about it." I reply, dashing in front of Erza and grabbing the descending blade.

I clutch the blade which cuts into my hand causing blood to drip down. The pink haired swordswoman's eyes widens. I grin sadistically and shove the katana sideways and Iron Dragon's Club her in the stomach.

She flies back but lands on her feet. Her eyes lock with mine angrily.

"Who are you?" she sneers while holding the hilt of her katana which is back in its sheath.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?" panics Erza trying to push herself off the ground.

"You!" splutters the pink haired woman, "Aren't you supposed to be dead?"

"Well then . . . if that's the case . . ." I narrow my eyes at her and coat my fists in poison, "I wonder how it feels to be defeated by a ghost?"

Her eyes narrow in anger and frustration as I hurtle towards her. As soon as I get close enough, I kick her hand off the hilt and then punch her in the stomach. Sending her into one of the remaining pillars from her and Erza's fight.

I walk up to her and pick her up by the collar.

"I thought you were from that Assassin's guild." I whisper in her ear and dropping her onto the floor, "You're pathetically weak for an assassin."

I turn to walk to Erza but all of a sudden my torso starts to spray blood everywhere. I spin around to attack that girl but she isn't where I had left her.

"Above you, (Y/n)!" yells Erza.

'Iron Dragon's Kunai'

Thousands of kunai form above me and fly towards the girl. Like I expected she cuts them all up but it bides me time to move out the way and cauterize the cuts on my chest.