>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6: New Villain?

*A\N: Thank you so much for 100+ reads and 6 votes!!😁 for this, i decided to write another long chapter for you😉. hopes ya enjoy! and btw, I decided to not put songs anymore unless they're fitting on what is happening in the chapter*

The elevator arrived the basment. they come out of the elevator and starts walking toward 'Circus gallery' (or however it called, i forgot😅).

Lolbit: This place looks kinda familiar....

Lolbit said while looking around.

Funtime Foxy: You can say that again..

Foxy replies to her while looking around too.

Funtime Freddy: Wait, lolbit, didn't you dig out of the basement and made a hole in one of the partys room's walls??

Freddy asks her while looking at her.

Lolbit: Nah, I don't think i've ever was here before.

Lolbit replied to him.

Puppet: I'm starting to get chills a little..

Puppet say in a bit of fear, while looking around.

Funtime Foxy: I think this place is quite amazing! Man i missed being down here!

Foxy said in happines.

Bonbon: I agree!

Bonbon said.

Baby: Idk guys....i have a weird feeling..

Baby said in worry.

Funtime Foxy: Oh don't worry baby! I'm sure everything is going to be Juuust Fin--

Foxy said, but his words were interrupted after they entered to 'circus gallary' room and saw freakshow baby and golden freddy (goldie for short) standing next to eachother like they were hiding something behind them... or hiding SOMEONE behind them...... they were smiling an evil smile.

Lolbit: Ummm....who are they? (A\N: please read my author note at the end of the chapter)

Lolbit asked, confused.

Baby: They're not importent that's for sure.

Baby said while holding her sword in her hand.

Freakshow baby: It's nice to see you again too.... i'm happy that you fell into out trap again..

Freakshow baby said while smiling an evil smile.

Goldie: And it won't be the last time..

Goldie added.

Baby: Can you skip on your Mambo-Jambo speeches and tell us what you want already?

Baby said.

they were quiet for 2 seconds.

Freakshow Baby: WELL... There was a reason that we were gone for quite a long time..

Freakshow baby said.

Freakshow Baby: We "made" you something special... Especially for you, Baby and Pupppet..

She said, smiling an evil smile towards baby and puppet. they looked at eachother in confusion.

Freakshow Baby: So.. why won't you see the gift that we made for you?.. I'm sure you will love it..