God Speaks To Me.

God: You are who you are. Amen. You'll never become what people tell you. Magical power of human words doesn't exist. Only my Word has power. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my Word shall remain.

God: I' am watching over you, Mikhail. I' am your creator and the creator of all the universe. I' am that I' am no matter what people say about me, and you are who you are no matter what people say about you.

God: Never put human words above my Word. Never let Satan and his minions plant fear and doubt into your mind.

God: Read my Word the Holy Bible. My command for people is to breed and multiply. Not to turn into what people tell them.

God: People come and go, but I remain forever and ever. Since 1994 you should have known that, Mikhail. I' am God Almighty King of Kings, Lord of Lords, and Host of Hosts.

God: I speak through the mother who bore you, because I put you into her womb as a fetus to live and enjoy my life on earth, but never to fear human words.

God: Be courageous, as I' am courageous, Mikhail.

God: We can speak, and speak about everything, but the bottom line remains you are who you are, and I' am that I' am. I' am God Almighty.

God: I' am the creator and maker of all things.

God: So fear not the words of humans, but respect, honor, and fear my Word only.

God: You are free Mikhail and forget re-asking your mom, grandmother, others, and especially me.

God: Just ask questions about things you don't know, and I'll gladly answer you.

God: Amen, Mikhail.