~ H e n r i e t t a B i g g l e~

She's beautiful and she doesn't get enough love >:( a r g

You're both like 17 in this cuz if you were both 10-9, me would be eW. Also this might be ooc aaa sorry. This is gonna be short, probably.

Me and (Y/N) were sitting in my room. Silence. She rested her head on my leg. I was fine with it because she did this often. Michael, Pete, and Firkle were gone already. They left like an hour ago. "(Y/N)?" "Yea?" "As conformist as this sounds, do you like anyone?" I asked. Love was concidered 'conformist' with the goths. I mean, im not saying I don't agree, it is pretty conformist. "Why do you ask?" She perked up from my leg. I shrugged. She nodded no and rested her head back down on my leg. "What about you?" She asked. "I do, but don't tell the others." I said. I think we can all tell who I'm talking about. It's (Y/N) (L/N). "Tell me" "No" "Yes" "No" "Yes" This went on for at least a solid 3 minutes.  "Why do you wanna know?" I looked at her. She shrugged. "You promise not to tell?" She nodded yes. "I like..." I took a deep breath. I quickly said 'you' and looked away. She probably didn't hear it. "Wha?" She sat normally and not on my leg. "Repeat that again" I sighed and looked her dead in the eyes. "I. Like. You. Dumbass" I said. She smiled and said, "Oh cool, I like you too" She gave me a long hug and kissed my cheek. "Lets keep this a secret, ok?" I nodded yes. We stayed in my room the whole night complaining about shit movies and other dumb things.