Prolog

The picture to the side is of Jenaveen.
~~~~~~
The special thing about life is living it. The worst part is not knowing what you have till it's gone.
~~~~~~~~

They say life is like a tree. Some branches break and some stay. For me life has had its ups and downs for over one thousand years. In that time I've learned very important things.

Like one: if you're going to do it jump with both feet. Don't be afraid live for the moment. The second thing: life is only as fun and serious as you make it. The third: break the rules.

The fourth and final: love and family. Yes that's two but they go hand in hand. If you have family you have love. And if you have love you have family. Those where the rules I lived by.

Then everything changed. I had just turned one thousand five hundred and thirteen. I always wanted to meet the men who would complete my life and my wish was answered.

The first time I saw them was in my dreams but I knew we where meant to be. I knew they would love me and I them.

But like everything else nothing stays perfect for long. This is how I meet my six mates and had my life crash down around me. My name is Jenaveen Renae Cross and this is my story.

~~~~

Here is the new version of this story. I hope you enjoy!! Also instead of eight mates she only has six. Three vampires and three werewolves. I'm so sorry that my old version was horrible. But please enjoy the new version.