TMNT: Mermaid's Curse

I held my protective shell together, blocking out the evil humans on the other side.

'Please, don't let them open this oyster!' I mentally prayed.

Suddenly, the sounds of a fight reached my ears. The pressure on my oyster vanished. Then, I felt it being picked up. I clung to the pearl tightly, almost losing my balance.

'Who is taking me? Where are they taking me? Ooh, I hope they're peaceful!' The rocking motion eventually put me to sleep.

???

I awoke to the dull thud of my oyster hitting the ground. Before I could move, the shell opened, revealing four turtles with weapons. I went into defense mode and hissed.

"Heid nome wakna, mas!" (Leave me alone, now!)

They seemed confused and talked amongst themselves in a foreign language. The one with two small blades approached me. I hissed and snarled, showing my razor-sharp teeth. He backed away.

"Keno tke weuono doemo!" (Put the weapons down!) I snarled again.

Suddenly, an old rat appeared, having the air of a great master. I tensed once more.

"Clom doemo. Y aw Maksta Splinsta. Y wihl nutma hurk yon." (Calm down. I am Master Splinter. I will not hurt you.) He said.

I stared at him, confused. "Hao cen yon sprek mi toukn?" (How can you speak my tongue?)

He chuckled. "Y knoh mana toukns." (I know many tongues.)

Master Splinter turned to the four boys and spoke in their language. They all placed their weapons on a table at the far end of the room. I relaxed a bit, sensing little danger.

"Wkah ig yonr namo?" (What is your name?) The rat asked.

"Chal nome Lexon." (Call me Lexi.) I replied.

_____________________________________

Hey, everyone! Yeah, so I came up with this idea in the middle of class. I think I scared my classmates with my sudden movements and fast scribbling. XD Please vote for HTAROM, as I have entered it into the Watty Awards. Also, feel free to talk to me! Later!