05

Wilbur's POV

-I hate him! I hate her! How could she do that to me? I thought we were friends!- [Y/N] said crying, as she threw a pillow upon a wall. Her reaction was much worse to what I expected. -But they look so cute together, they deserve each other. And Franny, she seemed so happy through the phone!-

-Are you mad, or happy?- I really wasn't getting anything that was happening here. We were both sitting in her bed, I hugged her with one hand and held a box of tissues with the other one

-Mad!- she exclaimed at first but the spoke again after thinking -Happy...- she said now in a sad voice. -...I don't know. Both?-

-Ok, calm down- I left the box I was holding on her bed and then hugged her with both hands. She hugged me too and I could feel my shirt getting wet with her tears. I didn't knew what to say, this was all my fault after all.

Let me explain, this morning Lewis and I were talking about the plan and how I was sure it was gonna work. He told me he had thought about asking Franny out, but he didn't want to hurt [Y/N], and I told him to invite Franny, I thought [Y/N] would be ok and never imagined her feelings for Lewis would be so strong.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes and she slowly stopped crying after a while. We splitted and I dried her cheeks with my thumb while smiling at her. She slightly smiled back.

-Thanks, Wilbur.- she hugged me again. I felt guilty, but was glad to help.

TIMESKIP

Your POV

-So, how was everything with Lewis?- I asked Franny. It has been three days since the call and two days since their date and I was now more relaxed.

-It was amazing!- Franny and I were at a café waiting for the boys to come, so we had some alone time -We were talking and laughing and...-

-Did you kiss him?- we both laughed

-No, I haven't got the chance yet.- so she wanted to

-Hey, ladies- Wilbur waved and he and Lewis sat with us. He sat next to me and Lewis sat next to Franny, giving her a kiss on the cheek. -How are you? How do you feel?- Wilbur asked in a silent way, so that I was the only one who listened to him.

-I'm ok, it could be worse- I half smiled and he smiled too

We continued talking after that. I could feel the difference from before the date to now. Lewis and Franny kept looking at each other, they had little inside jokes, and I'm not gonna lie, it hurted. But, in the other hand, they were my best friends, they had always liked each other and I feel happy for them, because Franny's been like a sister to me and her happiness is more important to me than almost everything in this world.