NightBow

So-
I wrote a poem- and it's a gud NightBow prompt, so-
Poem:

The roses have wilted
The violets are dead
Thanks to you, I have nothing left
All the lies have been spread

Lost and gone,
Everything gets hard
Loss of all bonds
All last words, scribbled on a card

Just one step,
I'm over the edge
Just one push,
I'm better off just dead

So yeah-
Oneshot time-

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

In secret, me and Nightmare Steve have been dating for a while now. Sabre doesn't know, nor anybody else.

Recently though, Nightmare Steve has been yelling at me more, blaming me for the things that have happened. I decided to go to the Nightmare Palace, telling Sabre I was just going for a walk.

***

After about 20 minutes, I finally get to the Palace. I head inside, soon finding Nightmare Steve. Well, not just Nightmare Steve; Dark Steve too.

Both of them kissing.

My heart sinks, and I feel tears threaten to fall. I want to leave, so bad, but my feet feel rooted to the ground. "Master? What about Rainbow Steve, sir?" Dark Steve asks when they break the kiss.

"What about him? I never loved him anyway," Nightmare Steve grins at Dark Steve, and I can't take it anymore. I run straight out of the building, straight into the forest.

Tears blur my vision, and I stumble every few steps. "L-Lies," I whisper hoarsely, turning back to see the direction of Nightmare Steve's Palace. "E-Everything was lies, n-nothing was real."

I soon trip on something in front of me, making me tumble down to the ground. I groan in the agonizing pain, something stabbing into my arm from the feeling. I landed directly on my knee, and I can't move it at all now. Tears continue to stream down my face as I roll over, finding a random, yet convenient, piece of paper and a pencil.

I grab it.

I look at it blankly for a few minutes, then knowing what I'm writing.

A poem, as my last words.

The roses have wilted,
the violets are dead.
Thanks to you, I have nothing left.
All the lies have been spread.

My tears stream down my face more, dripping onto the paper and leaving drops of salty water on it. He gave me flowers in the past, but just like everything else; they're gone. Everything always leaves.

Everything always will.

Lost and gone,
Everything gets hard.
Loss of all bonds,
All last words, scribbled on a card.

What about Sabre? My mind asks.

He's gone.

He'll hate me if I tell him about why I'm crying.
I can't do this anymore. It's too hard. I'm done.

Just one step,
I'm over the edge
Just one push,
I'm better off just dead

And thanks to Nightmare, I got the push.

The push to end everything.

So I do.

~~~

Taking a break, don't know how long, just until I got my head cleared some. So bye for a bit.

Officer Expired Cookie~