Chapter Three

Theo, was here and in the city. I couldn’t do anything, but just stare as he grabbed a dish cloth and cleaned himself up. Acting completely normal. He looked up, still in the nude and opened the fridge up. “Got any good food?” 

I didn’t even know I managed to form words. Blinking, as I shook my head. “No. There’s nothing.”

“You’re pregnant, you always ate tons back home,” he said, closing the door and leaning against the kitchen counter. 

I swatted him. “Get your bare ass off that and more importantly, what are you doing here? How could you find us?”

He grinned, “I can smell you. Well, I smelt my brother and he’s always with you.” Looking around, he dipped his brows. “Speaking of which, where is the big guy?”

“I don’t know. I just woke up and he’s not here,” I had almost forgotten that he left without warning. “Put some boxers on, I don’t want to have him walk in here and find you naked and-”

“You wearing some extremely sexy lingerie,” he wiggled his brows. “Didn’t think you’d be the thong wearing girl Elle. I must say, Judd’s a lucky wolf.”

Holy shit. I had forgotten I was in barely anything. Smacking his arm hard, I pulled a face. “Watch it, we both know I could kick your ass if I wanted.”

“Only because you’re pregnant with Judd’s pup, after that you wouldn’t be able to,” he smirked. Knowing he was right.

Of course, when I return to complete human I wouldn’t be as strong. It kind of sucked, but I was looking forward to not being able to hear how loudly Judd would chew or when that it sounded like a waterfall every time he took a drink.

With a sad smile, I changed the subject, “I’m sorry about your dad.”

If Judd wouldn’t talk about it. Then I could use this free time with Theo to talk about things that were on my mind. Serves my big wolf right for taking off while I was asleep. He’d better not have snuck out to a strip club, there’d be hell to pay.

Theo, giving me a soft smile back. “Thanks. It’s kind of a shock, I didn’t ever think dad would be attacked.”

Shit. I forgot he had no clue that his brother was the one to kill him.

“How’s your mum?” I asked.

With a sigh, he leant back on the counter and scratched his arm. Checking his fingernails also. “Uh, you know. Could you imagine what you’d feel if Judd was killed?”

I had almost lost him, well I thought I did when Michael attacked. “I’m sorry.”

“How’s Judd taking it all? He kind of just left and that’s it.” Oh my, I was now able to get in on some juicy gossip that I had been dying to find out.

But, wouldn’t that be wrong? If Judd wanted me to know, then I guess he would be the one to tell me and I shouldn’t press for answers. I should be patient and wait until he was ready himself.

I just gave him a shrug. “He won’t talk about it, which upsets me because we’re about to have a baby and we have nothing. He won’t talk about anything except living like a human.” He was like a child that needed to have their own way. 24/7.

Theo chuckled, pushing himself from the counter and placing his hand over my bare stomach. “Your father, is a big scared dog.” Chuckling as he looked back towards me. “After the fight, he came back to town where we were all on the field waiting for our next orders,” he began. I kept silent, not knowing how this was going to go. “So anyway, he came up the hill, holding the bitch’s head in his hands and then dropped it down on the grass and said,” he stopped and looked right into my eyes.