Chapter 1: Nervous

Just after they graduated, Sousuke was leaving for Tokyo in a few months. Rin was shocked that Sousuke was leaving, he didn't even tell him how he felt. But one night, Rin walked up to Sousuke. "Sousuke," Rin said. "Wanna hang tonight?" "Oh, sure," Sousuke replied. They walked to Rin's house and just sat on the couch.
Rin: Bored as hell
Sousuke: ...Also bored as hell
They didn't know what to do and just sat there. But Rin just kept looking at Sousuke as he just kept looking at the ceiling.
"Oi, Sousuke,"
"Hm? What is it, Rin?"
"Um... I need to ask you someting.." Rin had blushed.
"Sure, hit me."
"I want to say it outside.."
Rin and Sousuke walk out the door, and in front of it. "So, what did you want to ask me?" Asked Sousuke, as he curiously looks at Rin who is looking down at the ground.
"Sousuke," Rin said. "I have been wanting to say this for a long time, but, the very first day i saw you again, for the first time in forever, I fell in love with you." Sousuke's eyes widen as he was shocked to hear that from Rin, a guy. "And i just wanted to ask you," Rin looked at Sousuke straight in the eyes, facing his nervousness. "Sousuke, will you go out with me?" Rin asked him as courageously as he could.
"R-Rin.. I-"
"I knew you would say no." Rin interupted
Sousuke put his hands on Rin's shoulders and looked straight into his eyes, "I didn't say no, Rin. Yes, I will go out with you." Sousuke blushed as he hugged Rin tightly. Rin, in tears, was very happy to hear that he had said yes to him. Rin thought to himself, "I have missed him a lot. He finally comes back. I asked. I didn't get rejected... I am happy to have someone like Sousuke." Rin smiled happily.