[2] Goodbye

After about 3 months of this similar morning cycle, Meggy started realizing that none of Tari's excuses lined up. How could she make the same spice mistake 3 days in a row? How could she be allergic to oranges, she loves those. How could it be a cold, the doctor said she was fine.
Meggy reacted quickly to the realization. Granted it was an irresponsible move, but in her mind, Tari was a liar.
She walked downstairs, bitter with betrayal, announcing one line. "Goodbye, my bluejay. Someday we'll meet in a different bird's nest."
Tari ran to the door confused, almost ready to cry "M-Meggy your not gonna...?"
"Look if your just gonna lie to me about what's happening, this will not work out. I want honesty in this relationship..." Meggy opens the door.
As Meggy closed it, Tari started shouting the truth. "I WAS THROWING UP BECAUSE I'M-" Meggy shuts the door, Tari's hand slowly dropping to the direction gravity wanted it. She stood up and finishes her sentence quietly to herself. Tari looks down at her tummy, touching it lightly. She begins to cry silently "because I'm pregnant, Meggy..."
Tari leans against the wall, slowly lowering herself against it until her butt reached the floor.
"Im pregnant...and its yours..."

Meggy looked frustrated as she walked down the street. Throwing her stuff down a warp pipe, she jumped in head first, coming out the other side the same way.
Outside, Luigi was doing yardwork, attending to his three large flowers. Julia, Wilson, and Xavier.
He silently looks at Meggy, waving to her. He noticed the many bags but didn't want to question it. He believed it was rude to ask people personal questions, especially while they were mad.
Meggy knocks on the door, Mario breaking it open as usual, expecting the pizza guy to be there. "MR. PABLO, THERE'S MY SPAGHETTI PIZZA-" Mario looked at Meggy, sighing disappointed. "Hey Meggy..." the fat plumber asks, looking at her bags. "What's the issue?"
"Tari lied to me for two months about something...and...can I stay with you just until I get on my feet?" Meggy asks.
"Meggy this is pretty huge, are you sure..?" Luigi asks from afar. The squid only nodded. She just wanted to be away from Tari for sometime...