"Seungmin is going to take care of you for the day" He says. "Seungmin?" I ask. "Yeah, remember him?" The doorbell rang. "Yep" I run to the door and open it. "Hi, Seungmin!" I smile. He smiles back. Then he looks at Felix and gives him the 'f**k you' face. "What? She's Y/N. You'll have fun spending time with her" Felix says.

I pout. He doesn't wanna spend time with me? "No! No! It's not that." He says. "What is it then?" I continue to pout but I sneeze again. "I have a streak. I havent been absent since the start" He says. "Oh... Felix, Why'd you do that?" I ask. "You needed company" He then leaves as quick as possible. I sigh off disappointment.

"I'm just going to change my clothes" I say. "Yeah, sure, go" It was awkward. I walk to my room. I change into a over-sized light grey shirt and blue biker shorts. I go back to Seungmin at the living room.

"So... What do you wanna do?" Seungmin asks. "Do you know... Chris?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm friends with him" He says. "You are? Isn't he a Junior?" I ask. "I'm good at talking to people" He smiles warmly. "Your smile is cute" I smile too. "Thanks..." He kinda blushed. Probably cause of the compliment.

"Have you eaten?" He ask. "I'm not hungry" I get phone while saying it. "Okay then" He says.

imchrism8

Hi

Are you at school?

No

Why?

I'm sick😷

aww

Get well, soon❤//deletes//

Get well, soon!

I'll try

I smile cause he told me to get well soon. I found it cute. "Who are you texting?" Seungmin asks. "Chris" I sneeze after. "Do you like him?" What... Why all of a sudden? "Why? Are you gay?" I ask. "What?! No, I'm not" He says. "Alright, I was joking" I laugh. "But do you like him?" He ask. "I don't know. I don't know him that much" I say.

"Do you find him attractive?" Seungmin really wants me to say I like him. Sadly, I don't. "Yeah. I mean like, you are too. So as Oliver and Jaxon" I say. "Hm... Alright..." He says.

"Where's your bedroom?" He asks. "Here" I lead him to my bedroom. "I'll get you blankets" He left to get blankets. "Here you go" He wraps me like a sushi with the blanket.

"Do you need warm milk?" He asks. "I'm not a baby... But I do want milk" He laughs at my response. He leaves to get warm milk. "Here you go, baby" He gives me the glass of milk. "Why 'baby'" I ask. Just wondering. "You act like one" He sits beside me. "Oh, haha" I awkwardly laugh.

"Should I ask Chris to come over, here?" He ask suddenly. "No, maybe he's practicing for his performance" I excuse. "Too late, I already told him your address and to come over" He puts his phone back in his pocket. "That was fast... Wait, No!" I say. "Too bad" I gave him a glare.

Later On

There was a doorbell. "I'll get it, stay there" Seungmin says. "Yeah, I'll take care of her well" I hear Chris' voice. Seungmin is leaving? Hmm.

"Hi" Chris walks in the room. "Where is Seungmin?" I ask. "He's just going out to buy you lunch" He says. I was still rolled as a sushi. He hugs me and I become warmer. "Why are you hugging *sneeze* me?" I ask. "To make you warm. Your sneeze is cute. I blush. "No. Sneezes are disgusting" I say. "Yours in cute. No denying" He says. "Hmph" I pout. He let go of me.