Chapter 2-Sick day

Kath's POV
i was ready to go to school when someone barged in our main door and a unfamiliar girl i saw well i cant clearly saw her but..
"hi kath im back and i will ruin everything again to make him mine and only mine i dont really love him but i will make you suffer!!"

KNIFE 🔪 STAB ON THE CHEST

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" i shout

"Ate wake up!"

i quickly sit straight and i hug Julian tightly

"Are you okay ate? you're just dreaming okay?! shhhh"

im literally a crying mess right now this is actually the only time i cry in my dream...

"Here ate drink some water"

Julian gave me glass of water and i drink and finish it all...

"Ate take a rest na ulit it's 1:35 in the morning" julian said

i just nodded

Julian stood up and ready to leave until i spoke..

"Julian please sleep with me just for this time please?" i said

"okay ate,com'n let's sleep"

By that Julian sleep with me in my room  and he stays with me until the sun shows up...

{Morning 6:35}

I tried to stand up because im clearly late for school but Julian stopped me...

"Ate just stay laying down and have some rest im going to school and your food is in your table okay"

"no i want to go to school julian"

"Ate no your burning and if u go to school baka lumala lang yang lagnat mo"

"Okay pero pano ka papasok?"

"Ummm ate? can i use ur car?"

"okay fine but don't you dare scratch it okay?"

"okay ate,please ate promise me u will drink ur medicine?"

" yes i promise" well...i think not really

After that Julian leaves the house and i take a rest for some hours....

End of Kath's POV
Julian's POV
I currently not let ate to go to school today and gladly she agreed with me but the wierd thing is that when i hear her dreaming she is super scared and everything she is so sweaty and she keeps repeating that "dont kill me" im now worried as hell but going back to reality i was now done parking the car in the parking lot of the school i basically just lock the car and normally go to my building until...

"Hey bro" a good looking fit boy said to me

"oh hey need anything bruh?"i reply

"are you perhaps Julian?"

"um yeah how did u know my name?"

"um basically im your Ate's Friend You know Kathrene,Billy btw"

"and what do u want from her?"

"where is she btw?"

"she's at home well she can't go to school today cause she has a really high fever but i already tell Ate Shane and Ate Raven about this and they said they will come to our house later after school,are you going?"