Chapter 13*

After we were finished, all of us laid a mess in the bed. I laid between both men, who slept for a while afterwards. Once they both awoke, we all were silent. Until finally, I asked the question my own pressing question.

"So what does this mean?" I asked in a soft and hesitant voice. "You know, for all of us."

Marlon rolled over closer to me, resting on his elbow as he laid on his side. His eyes were hooded as he looked down at me, his fingers brushing the bedsheets lower on my body. Then, he lowered his lips and wrapped them around my exposed nipple. I shut my eyes as he began running his lips from my nipple to my collar bone. After leaving small kisses up my neck, he whispered into my ear. "I guess this means I'm yours..."

Paul's blue eyes stared at us from the other side of me. He didn't seem happy at all. "You see, I don't know about this."

"About what?" Marlon paused his heavy kissing on my neck and chest.

"Technically Adele was my girlfriend first." Paul sat up in the bed. "I never gave you permission into our relationship."

"You act as if it's your choice alone." I rose a brow as I lifted myself onto my elbows.

"Well, either way I never agreed to sharing my girlfriend." Paul complained as he motioned toward Marlon.

"If I can recall correctly, you just did last night." Marlon rose a brow, his voice booming on the other side of me.

"I don't know about this, Marlon." Paul crosses his arms and held his chin between his fingers. "It makes the situation even more murky knowing that you had her behind my back."

"And you did the same exact thing behind mine!" I sat up in the bed. Paul stared at me with pursed lips.

"I'm a man. I'm human. You and I weren't having sex, Adele... and Marlon is just as good as any woman—" Paul explained away.

"Good as any women?" Marlon sat up, resting his muscular arms on his bent knees. "Paul, don't make it seem like any women were involved in this."

"You know what, Marlon?" Paul began pushing the sheets off of his legs. He struggled to get out of the bed, but finally he got out of the web of the bed sheets. Quickly he turned his body toward us, pointing his finger. "Let's not try and make this seem like you and I are lovers or anything!"

"We aren't." Marlon shrugged nonchanatly. "But what happened between you and I was the definition of a hard fuck."

"You know what?" I interrupted, my fingers stroking through my hot combed hair. "This is unhealthy. Maybe we all need to take a break from each other."

"Maybe Marlon needs to take a break from us. He's the one who has that big shot movie to film in Hollywood." Paul screwed up his face.

"It's being filmed here." Marlon corrected. Then he looked to me and took my hand. "I decided to go with a New York film. So I can stay near you."

"Oh isn't that great, Marlon? You chose to film on this coast to stay around and fuck my girlfriend!" Paul began to loose his cool. It was very unlike him. Usually he was extremely easy going. For some reason, Marlon caused a rise in him constantly. "I'm heading in the shower. I need to blow off steam."

Paul stormed out of the room, slamming the bedroom door shut behind him. Now Marlon and I were left sitting up in the bed.

We looked to one another for a moment, then Marlon's hand cupped my jaw as he leaned over and kissed me. "I want to show you something."

I smirked as I brushed back my hair. After shuffling through his side table, Marlon turned toward me with two leather objects. I slowly took it from his hands, studying it. There was a chain containing the two circles. "What a strange bracelet."

"It's not a bracelet." Marlon informed me with a clenched jaw. "Now you see, I want to use this on you."

I paused, not exactly knowing where he was going with this. "How do you use it?"

"It binds your hands." He told me with a risen brow. "So that you can't move."

"Are you nuts?" I cocked my head to the side, chucking the thing into his lap as he sat there beside me. "Why would you ever want to do such a thing?"

"It'll help me make you feel good." Marlon mumbled as his finger brushed over my nipple.

I exhaled with a groan. "Don't you do that already?"

"It'll make you feel even better." Marlon's hand cupped my ribcage as he pressed on it, laying me down slowly. My skin felt on fire as his hand ran across it. Almost without thinking, I grabbed his bicep.

Slowly he one of my wrists and lifted it toward the iron headboard. I looked above my head as he clasped a leather cuff around my wrist. He looked down toward me. "Is this okay?"

"Keep going." I told him. He continued on to loop the device through my headboard, lift my other wrist as he cuffed it. Now I was totally at his mercy, both of my arms stretching up toward the headboard.

His breathing became more labored as he looked cross my body. His abs tensed as he bent over me and kissed along my stomach. The muscles in his back rippled as he kissed down my body. I sucked in a breath as his hand cupped underneath my knee, bringing my leg up so it bent up. I could see a glimpse of him as my thigh rested on my stomach.

He licked along my core, my eyes shutting in reaction to it. My back arched at the sudden sensation, and my stomach sucked in tensely. With his hand still behind my knee, keeping my leg bent and toward my chest, he continued licking me deeply.

I began moving my hips up and down against his mouth, but his other hand came up and held me down. "Stay still."

Marlon continued on pleasing me. My hands knocked against the headboard, wishing to be free and push his face harder onto me. But he had all of the control, which Marlon enjoyed. I enjoyed it to, every second of it. He had a hold on my body like no one else did.

"What the hell is going on!?!" Paul shouted as he opened the bedroom door. He stood there shocked, his curly blonde hair wet against his forehead and dripping onto his bare torso. In his hand he fisted the towel he held around his waist.