Brents initiation... part one

Several weeks after graduation I received a letter from The Club. There were several instructions for me to follow. The first was to go to the Dr. and have a physical exam. STD testing was to be done as well.

It had also been a while since I had seen Mrs. Jones. I was so excited to have received my invitation that I didn't even think twice about running down the stairs to her apartment. I knocked once and let myself in. She was in the kitchen preparing a salad for lunch. She was so lovely; wearing a button up shirt with a tight little skirt. It instantly made my dick stand at attention. My invitation came," I said as I walked behind her and put my arms around her waist. Her hair was pulled up which gave me access to playfully nibble on her neck. Enclosed was also a letter for the doctor's, directing them to send the results directly to the club offices before my first interview.

I can honestly say this woman is amazing. I am completely lost to her. For the last several months I have spent every waking moment thinking of ways to please her. We aren't in a monogamous relationship or anything of that nature. I completely respect the hell out of her, that is all. I would say we love each other in our own way; not a possessive or controlling love, and not even romantic. Just respect, trust, and always finding joy with each other's bodies and minds. I don’t think either of us could count the number of orgasms we have given each other. What do you call a love based on simple pleasure without strings?

We also respect that neither of us wants a commitment. Sex and friendship I guess is how you could describe us. Friends with benefits but what amazing benefits! She was the woman I lost my virginity to. She taught me everything about sex. How to fuck, suck, lick, touch, take, give, and that anything and everything sexually is ok. If you consent and enjoy yourself then why not? People nowadays have sex twisted. They make it bad, and that is why I applied to be a member of this elite club.

Because sex is good and fun. I don't want to be an old man and look back and say I had an ok sex life. I want to look back and say I fucked the world silly, and enjoyed the hell out of it. That is what the Club is all about.

“When do you meet with them? Are you prepared for this?” She asked as she turned around so she was facing me.

“Friday at six. I'm supposed to go and stand behind the supermarket and wait. Someone will be there to pick me up.” 

She giggled, and I assumed by the way she did so that she knew more about this than she let on to. She had said she knew nothing of what they had planned for me.

“Remember no matter what happens you are safe. All you have to do is say the word “done” and everything will stop. But if you do have them stop then you won't be a member. We won't be able to be together sexually. Members can only fuck other members. The only reason we have been allowed to be together is because I was recruiting you.” 

She walked over to the cabinet and pulled out another plate. I sat down on the other side of her. She poured two glasses of tea and joined me. We ate in silence; the entire time I was thinking of ways to fuck her on the table. I decided to wait until after we finished lunch to ravish her. 

I stood taking both our plates to the sink. I didn't rinse them. I just placed them in and turned my attention to her.

“It's time for dessert. I'm thinking you taste mighty fine.” 

I picked her up and pulled her skirt up. She wasn't wearing panties which wasn't a surprise. She tends to go commando more often than not. She is always ready for sudden, unexpected, hot sex. 

I placed her on the table, and I plopped down on the chair. I had perfect access to her juicy cunt. She was already wet. Just the way I like.

“You have a hungry little cunt. I bet she can't wait for me to lick her.” Mrs. Jones loves dirty, slightly humiliating talk. It turns out I like to say dirty, degrading things. Making her feel like a cheap whore; not because she is, but because something about that excites her. Then after, I always tell her how amazing she is.